The Ultra Beasts

Ash and Greninja then sensed something, the two looked at each other and nodded, he put Mallow down "let's go Greninja," Ash told him, "Charizard, Infernape, Pidgeot come on," Ash shouted to his partners, "Lusamine, there are ultra beasts at Melemele airport!" Faba told her, "We need the Ultra guardians!" she told Lillie and Mallow. Just as they saw Ash and Pikachu flying towards the airport on his Charizard with Greninja and Infernape on Pidgeot,

At the airport,
"What are those things?" Serena asked Professor Oak, "those are ultra beasts! Be careful they're dangerous," He told her, Max, May, Misty, Brock, Dawn, Iris and Cilan. Ash then jumped down with his pokemon partners, "you guys alright?" he asked them "yeah, we're alright but this really does seem like a rotten stew," Cilan told his old friend.
"Good I can take care of this," Ash told them "that's buzzwole, pheromosa and blacephalon, we just need to battle two of them as buzzwole will just leave on its own," as Misty and Brock brought out garydose and steelix, "Mega evolve!!" the two said, "mind if we lend a hand,?" Brock asked him, Ash chuckled "of course I don't mind, it's just like the old days," Ash told the two who he thought as brother and sister.

"Stronger! Stronger! Here we go!" Ash shouted then Greninja transformed into Ash-Greninja, "Pikachu use thunderbolt! Infernape and Charizard use flamethrower! Greninja use water shuriken!" Ash commanded, "garydose use hydropump," "steelix use stone edge," Brock and Misty commanded. Buzzwole then saw pheromosa looking at Ash and then charged at him. Infernape jumped in holding it back. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!!!???" Infernape yelled as its colours changed to black and blue showing it was at its full strength just like Greninja, "so I assume we're no longer holding back?" Greninja chuckled, Charizard nodded.

Then out of nowhere Charizard mega evolved without the use of a megastone or keystone. "So I guess I'm not the only one who can do that," Greninja told them, "Go beast balls!" Ash yelled as he then captured the three ultra beasts. The alola gang then landed with Alain and Sycamore on their flying pokemon now mega evolved, shocked that Charizard and Infernape were different the Alola gang were shocked at greninja as well but the two professors weren't as they're use to Greninja's bond phenomenon. But they had no idea that Charizard and Infernape could also do it. "Ash that is the most reckless thing you've ever done as a trainer," Oak told him. "Uuuuhh, you do realise he's died and come back to life more times than I can count right?" Brock told the professor, shocking everyone. "Ok how did that happen, I have to admit I am interested," Alain said to them. "Well there was the time he jumped in the middle of mew and mewtwo battling turning him to stone, that's happened twice by the way, then there was when he was going to see oh-ho and was blasted to bits, he jumped in front of an aura sphere to save some pokemon and that's just the ones I can name of the top of my head, " Misty told everyone.

Ash then named almost 20 times he's almost died, making Mallow rush into his arms crying at the thought of losing him," don't you dare do it again, you hear me!" Mallow told him crying her eyes out.

Meanwhile behind him Serena was getting a bit jealous. "Ash Ketchum I knew you were hiding something!" Ash's mother says coming out of the airport. "Uuuh, Mom I can explain," Ash nervously tells her. "I knew you would one day have a girlfriend to take you away from me, but I didn't think it would be so soon," Delia told the two teens. Mallow started to dig her face into Ash's chest out of embarrassment, everyone started laughing, except for Serena who was about to explode. (For context Serena has had a crush on Ash for years if you don't know😏😏).