1. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩

𝘼/𝙣; 𝙋𝙡𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 <3

7:35 𝐀𝐌

"Can anyone guess what our project will be about?" My professor sarcastically quizzed the entire class of young adults with an obvious question.

Nobody raised their hands until a student across the auditorium from me raised his hand shyly, until the teacher finally laid eyes on his hand in the air.

"Yes, you. What do you think our project will be about?" He asked with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

"Photography?" He queried unsure of his answer even though it was obvious.

"YES! Photography! The art major that you are all interested in, hense why you're taking this class." He stated purely just so people would know he wasn't being serious.

"For this project, you will all be taking the camera's I gave you two weeks ago, and finally putting them to use."

"You will have to find a partner for this project, but they have to be in this class." He practically yelled so the whole auditorium full of young adults heard him over their talking about partners.

I simply just sat in my chair hoping he'd let me do this project alone since I quite literally don't know anyone in this class.

After about five minutes of everyone finding their partners and seddling in, Mr. Martin informed us that for the project our partners and ourselves will have to find three things that we find beautiful about eachother, and once we find those three things we must take a photograph at places that remind us of each of those three things. Though he emphasized that the beauty he meant was something special about eachother, not eachothers looks.

Cliché if you ask me.
**

3:55 𝐏𝐌       

Class was finally over, I had worked up the courage to ask Mr. Martin if I could work this project alone.

He shut me down, awkwardly shifting in his seat. I was expecting it, but oh well, since everyone today had gotten a partner it was only me left.

He had proposed that I wait until tomorrow to find a partner, mentioning that there would be 3 new students in the class.
I was honestly ok with it, it hadn't suprised me that he said no, but it would've been nice with a simple yes.
**

4:26 𝐏𝐌

"God you idiot!" I yelled at my bestfriend Jack for burning the attempted home-made pizza.

"I worked hard on that" I frowned half heartedly.

"You're over dramatic, I'll order one for you right now" He added rolling his eyes at my annoyance.

"But those are already made" I whined.

"Shut up" He remarked, once again rolling his eyes.