6. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?

**
3:35 𝐀𝐌

I groaned as I woke up to glass shattering from afar,

Who would be awake right now?
I thought as I checked the time on my phone that had been under my pillow.

I heard another small crash as I huffed and pulled my very comfortable blanket over my head in annoyance.

But, of course, that didn't work as I heard, yet another crash of glass breaking.

I rolled my eyes, mentally yelling at my self for my next action, I got up from my mattress and headed towards the noise, it sounded close, but muffled.

I stepped outside my door,

Crash. Glass shattering yet again.

It was coming from his room.
I knocked with my index and middle knuckles, hoping he'd answer.

Nothing, the room went silent.

I built up the courage and walked into the bedroom of the man who I'd grown to dislike. Alot. And I've barely gotten to know anything about him other than the fact he likes to draw. A common trait between us.

Woah.

Everything was a mess, it's only his second day here too...
I felt sympathy for him.

He was nowhere in sight.

I heard muffled noise from his bathroom and decided to see what was really going on.

As I stepped into the closed bathroom, slowly opening the door cautiously. Don't blame me, I don't know the guy. For all I know he could be a psycho serial killer who attracts his victims by being an asshole.

Smart move by the way, definitely works.

I was lucky I had put on my fuzzy bugs bunny slippers or else I'd have stepped on shards of glass, although now that I think about it, kind of embarrassing.

There was glass everywhere, and he was sitting there.

Alone. Curled up in a corner with his head in his knees, I noticed his bloody knuckles. I wince at the scene in front of me, feeling so much pity for the boy in front of me.

What had happened?

I gulped as I bent down with my calves and tippy toes holding me up for balance next to him,

"Vinnie?" I spoke in the softest manner I could, gentle with his vulnerable state.

I put a gentle hand on his shoulder, he flinched at the gesture. I frowned slightly not knowing what to do next.

"Hey, are you okay?" I spoke softly once again.

Only this time, he let out a loud laugh, his voice breaking as he lifts his head up to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks tear stained.

"Yes, I'm fucking okay, this is just how I fall asleep." He states sarcastically throwing his head back against the shower door.

I sigh at his failed sarcasm, now realizing my question was stupid.

"C'mon. Let's clean up your hands, they look really bad. Please." I ask in a careful tone, trying my hardest not to push his last buttons.

He lets out a shaky breath before standing up and walking away to his bedroom, me following in concern.

"Vinnie." I say, stopping him from walking any farther away from me by grabbing his wrist.

He pulls away softly, almost as if he's being careful not to hurt me.

"Give me a second Bella."