13. 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡

*Picture is from my MC's ig ( u can also imagine something else or w/o the vest like I am LOL)*

**

Vinnie never came back to my room after the kiss, I was slightly disappointed. Maybe not surprised, I'm not so sure myself about what I feel at the moment.

An hour after I had gone back to my room and read to pass time, Zara and Faye knocked on my door.

I answered, they forced me to get ready. Zara said, and I quote, "Bella, dress sexy. We're taking you out tonight."

I questioned them before hand but they insisted that I get ready with no questions asked.

So I did.

Now here I am, dancing with random people at this random frat party they brought me to. Zara and Faye had found this group, leaving me alone. It was my choice though, I didn't want to do whatever they were doing upstairs in a locked room. Apparently they invited all the guys, but only Jack and Luca could make it.

They said they'd be here in 10 so I decided to dance to pass time. As I'm swaying my hips to the music bouncing off the walls I feel a presence behind me, and then hands firmly place themselves on my hips.

I'm taken aback and push away from the person quickly. I turn to see who it is, not surprised by the face I see.

It's a drunken frat boy whose hormones got the best of him. I scoff in disgust as he tries to pull me back to him, I pull away once more.

"Dude, get the hell off of me." I retort.

He doesn't listen and my breathe hitches in my throat when his hands find my waist, gripping it tighter than before.

"C'mon baby, we could have so much fun together." He slurs.

My breathing quickens as I silently panic. Flashbacks of Professor Martin flood my brain in an instant.

I'm not letting this happen again.

I quit trying to pull his hands off and raise my hand back before slapping the guy in front of me straight in the face.

"I said get off of me, you asshole." I remark as his hands find his face, trying to soothe the sting on his cheek.

I get away from the scene as soon as possible, as I turn to walk away I get stares from people around us. When I make my way to the door I see the boy that said he was too busy to show up.

He stands with his jaw clenched, eyes burning holes to the back of of the frat boys head. He doesn't spare me a glance until I take a hold of his forearm.

He gives me a sincere look before leading me out to the porch where many others were drinking and conversating with one another.

"Bella, I'm so sorry." He runs a frustrated hand down his face.

"For what? It's not your fault. The guy was being an ass." I shrug my shoulders.

He shakes his head, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"No, I'm sorry for not going back to your room. I'm also really sorry for not punching that idiot in the face." He mutters the last part but I still manage to hear it.

I chuckle lightly before looking up at him. His brown meet mine.

"It's okay, I won't lie and say I wasn't the littlest bit upset. But I understand." I reply shifting my weight from one leg to the other.

He nods slowly while taking his hands out of his pockets, his eyes roam my figure as I see his adams apple bob indicating that he just gulped.

I take one of his hands in mine and intertwine our fingers to maneuver the attention from the blush rising to my cheeks.