11. 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨

**
9:45 𝐀𝐌

After the 15 minute walk to the cafe from campus, we sat down in a booth nearest to the back of the cafe.

We sit in an awkward silence until the waitress comes over, Lily. She sends a face that says "oh my god is this him?" I mentally facepalm, I pray she doesn't say anything.

She asks us for our orders, I get my usual, Vinnie gets a black coffee. I almost gag, black coffee is so bitter, I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.

She writes it down in the notepad, sends me an eager glance, and walks away.

I roll my eyes at her actions, Vinnie notices. He furrows his brows as he looks at me. I chuckle lightly at his ignorance.

"Who was that?" He asks.

I look at him with amused eyes as I answer.

"Oh, that's just Lily. She's been my friend since before I can remember, but she's three years older than me."

He nods slowly, I grow curious as to what's keeping him so quiet.

"What's wrong?" I fiddle with my fingers on the table.

He looks at me and scrunches his face up whilst shaking his head.

"Nothing, I'm fine." He reassures.

I nod.

"Are you okay?" He repeats my question in a different form.

My hands start to tangle with one another as I grow anxious at his question, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

All of a sudden he places his hands on top of mine, covering them. He gives them a hesitant squeeze, as my nerves seem to calm down at his touch. He let's go slowly, but I'm kind of wishing he never let go.

I nod my head as an answer to his question, but he sighs slightly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He eyes me down searching for some kind of answer.

I let out an shakey sigh not wanting to remember anything about what happened.

I close my eyes for a second.

I'm picking up my stuff as I'm the last one in the auditorium along with Mr. Martin, I stayed for an extra 2 minutes to write down my final notes as everyone left. As I finally have a hold on everything I walk down the steps to the main floor.

Mr. Martin is standing by his desk, watching me intently.

Shivers run down my spine as I get closer to the end of the steps.

Once I'm at the bottom of the stairs and about to walk towards the door, Mr.Martin stops me.

He's a foot away from me when I stop.
I take a deep breath, I feel myself starting to internally panic.

"Bella, why don't you stay a little longer hm?"

I gulp down some of the nerves built up in my throat to prevent me from crying.

His hands find their way to my hips as he moves me closer to him.

I feel my airway being cut off, I can't breathe.

I'm taking deep breaths repeatedly.

His hands go lower, and lower every passing second and I can't do anything. I can't move. I can't even process what's really happening.

His hands grope my lower half as I gasp, I can't hold it in anymore. I'm crying.

Tears run down my face, all of my stuff has completely fallen to the ground in between our feet at this point.