5. 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣?

**
7:20 𝐏𝐌

𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 later I was sat on my bed sketching a quick drawing I had been working on out of boredom when I heard the front door open, I thought I locked it?

I quickly stood up and went to my bedroom door to see if I could see who or what it was, the only reason I had even stepped foot off my very comfortable bed was solemnly because everyone said they'd be out late.

I creaked my door open and slowly peaked my head out, as I did so I heard heavy footsteps coming my way, I panicked slightly. That soon faded when I saw the curly headed boy whome I had grown to dislike.

Fun.

I stepped out of the door frame immediately remembering we had to work on "getting to know eachother" as my professor likes to call it.

"Back so soon?" I asked just audible enough for him to hear. Once he stepped closer to my figure he huffed, "What?" He sounded almost annoyed. I literally just asked a question?

I pursed my lips as I rocked back and forth on my heels waiting for one of us to speak up and break the god awful silence.

"What's your problem? And here I thought we had improved from our last conversation." I let out sarcastically, in hopes he'd laugh or something. Nothing.

His lips were in a firm line with his eyes on me, no response. Absolutely Nothing. "Okay, I see you've been annoyed. Who pissed in your cereal?" Again, sarcastically with a grin plastered on my face.

He simply rolled his eyes, "No one, what do you want?" He finally spoke with a harsh tone. "Have you completely forgotten about the conversation we had, not even more than an hour ago?" I asked genuinely, was he drunk or something?

He let out a small sigh, "Do we really have to?"

"Yes, I actually feel like graduating college Vinnie. This project is like half our grade." I scoffed, was he serious?

His eyes rolled once again, "What do we even need to do again?" He asked, almost genuinely. My lips parted slightly, does he have short-term memory loss or something?

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. He simply shook his head like an idiot. Which he was. "Are you like, drunk? What happened to you?" I asked almost concerned.

"Nothing happened Bella, I'm just tired. Now can I please go inside my room?" He huffed.
I scratched my eye subconsciously, I was a bit tired as well. Maybe we could do this tomorrow?

No. I need to pass this assignment. I need to.

"I'm sorry, but no. Not unless we atleast learn three things about eachother." I replied with a blank expression on my face.

He rubbed his temples completely ignoring me, "Fine." He rolled out.

"What is so important that you want to know?" He let out a sigh. I smiled. "Oh it's not that what I want to know is important, It's the assignment that matters" I let out a chuckle.

The ghost of a smile played on his lips. He opened his door and walked into his room with me slowly following behind unsure if I should go in or not.