14. 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

7:35 AM
**
It's the next morning, and I find myself snuggling into a certain blonde haired boy's shirtless chest. I think to myself about how I got to this position and I chuckle internally.

"We should watch Princess and The Frog." I smile brightly.

He furrows his brows with a look of concern.

"Rapunzel is so much better."

I gasp slightly, and put my hand over my heart in a fake hurt. He laughs at this.

"It's second place." Is all I say.

He shakes his head in disagreement and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Fine." He huffs, dragging out the E.

I smile and give him a peck on the cheek before sliding under the covers next to him. As he has the remote in his left hand, with his right, he pulls me in by my shoulders until I'm laying on his chest.

I sigh softly as he rubs my arm soothingly as we watch the movie about a girl, turned into a frog, because she kissed one.

I sprawl my arm across his torso and get more comfortable. I can't see him, but I know he's smiling by his body language.

Halfway through the movie I feel my eyes get heavier and heavier as each scene plays by. Soon enough I'm lying asleep in the arms of a guy I didn't think I'd fall for.

"Goodmorning, sunshine." I hear Vinnie mumble as he flips us over so he's now laying his head in my chest. I let out a breathy laugh as I shyly run my hands through his hair. He pushes his neck deeper into the crook of my neck as he wraps an arm around my waist and let's out a sleepy sigh.

I feel my stomach erupt with butterflies. I wish I could stay here forever.

"Good morning to you too." I reply.

He finally lifts his head out of my neck and looks at me with lazy eyes. He places a soft kiss on my lips and I blush slightly at the gesture.

He repeats this action until we're in a full-on make out session. He still in the same position, except the arm that had been around my waist is now cupping my face, bringing me closer as he kisses me deeply.

He hesitates when he slides his tongue in between my lips, asking for permission. I let him as I pull at the hairs on the back of his head slightly. He let's put a small grunt and I smile into the kiss.

We continue to kiss each other, hands going everywhere until we hear a knock at the door.

I pull away as quickly as possible when I hear Luka's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yo, Vinnie?" He calls out.

The blonde boy rolls his eyes in annoyance before kissing my deeply one last time before getting up to open the door.

I'm frozen in place not sure if whether I should hide or not. I decide on staying in my sitting position on Vinnie's bed, nervously playing with the rings on my fingers.

Vinnie opens the door and Luka stands there awkwardly with his fist up in a knocking position. I want to chuckle but I hold it in.

"Hey Vinnie, sorry if I woke you man I was just going to invite you-..." He pauses mid sentence when his eyes unconsciously roam around his room and spit me on the bed.

"and... Bella, apparently... to breakfast with the rest of the um, house." He squirms awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck with a grin.

I cough to break the awkward tension when Vinnie doesn't respond. He breaks out of whatever trance he was in and clears his throat.