chapter 1: The coincidence of an unpleasant streak

Kiyotaka POV:

Keita: "I actually want to know someone's past. Actually the only person I want to know about the past should be here, but maybe he is connected with a lot of people so all of you are brought here."

Hirata: "But you have no right to be like that? I mean casually exposing other people's pasts."

Keita: "hhmm calm down, all of you except I forgot whatever happened here so there's no need to worry."

Ike: "So messy then who do you want to know that?"

Keita: "That..."

He stopped talking and looked around. Then ask.

Keita: "Who do you think it is?"

Sudou: "Don't be kidding! How could we know who you are talking about !!" Sudou spoke in a slightly elevated tone.

Horikita: "Calm down Sudou-kun."

Sudou: "But Suzune, we were dragged into this strange place and he was playing with us-"

Horikita: "calm down!"

Sudou fell silent, but just as everyone's attention was on the two people Ryuuen ran over and threw a straight right. Keita caught the punch with his left hand. He then launched a kick but Ryuuen blocked it with his left hand. Everyone was shocked by what happened, because Ryuuen who was famous for his fighting skills could be matched by him.

Ryuuen: "Not bad."

Keita: "So why did you attack me?"

Ryueen: "nothing. Kukuku please continue." Ryueen gave a strange smile.

Keita: "So, how's the answer?"

Nagumo: "I just wanted to ask your reason why asked us to answer? I also agree with the redhead because we were brought to this place on purpose and now you are playing around, what's the reason?"

Keita: "There is no reason whatsoever, if I answered it was more fun am I wrong?"

Nagumo: I see .... I forgive you because I could meet someone again. Long time no see Horikita-senpai."

Manabu didn't answer.

Nagumo: "Eehh cool senpai. At least answer my greeting."

Manabu: "huuhh .... yes."

I turned my eyes forward and looked at the man named Keita. Around me became crowded about who the Keita meant.

Hirata fan girls: "What is hirata?"

Shinohara: "If hirata isn't that surprising."

Another student: "that's really true"

Ike: "Or Kikiyo-chan."

Class C student (formerly B): "Ichinose-san"

Hashimoto: "Could it be you hime?"

Sakayanagi: "Obviously it's not me but maybe I know who it is."

Hashimoto: "eh."

Sakayanagi: "I know what he meant was probably Ayanokouji-kun, no i hope that he meant is Ayanokouji-kun, because it's more fun." In thought.

Sakayanagi: "fufufu .."

Kamuro: "Aaahh she's starting creepy laugh again." in thought.

Horikita: "Is it perhaps Ayanokouji-kun. He used to tell me not to interude on his private life but, if condition like this I want to know about him." In thought.