chapter 8: Kiyotaka's Principle

3rd Person POV:

2D class is at the height of both happiness and anxiety. This situation was created by those who knew Ayanokouji's true abilities. The real problem that happened was Ayanokouji helping the class because he was threatened by Chabashira. Will Ayanokouji continue to help or not after the threats don't take effect is a different matter.

Nobody asked Ayanokouji a question, but as their teacher Chabashira raised her voice to calm her students.

Chabashira: "Ayanokouji has found out that my threat was only a lie during the winter break."

Horikita: "Even after winter he still helped the class, if that's what Chabashira-sensei said was true, then maybe he helped voluntarily."

Even though it seemed like Horikita was a little unsure of her statement she still expressed it. Hearing those two statements the 2D class lost its anxiety.

Ike: "So Ayanokouji will still help us !!" He shouted it out in high spirits.

2D class is now in a happy state. Somehow this feels ironic. They are now flattering Ayanokouji, but will they remain like that?

Switching from the 2D class conversation, Kei, who had received a message from her boyfriend, still looked confused and thought about what he really meant.

Kei: "Kiyotaka told me to hold back my anger?"

She thought if this video was a video about the island exam then the next video would be a video related to the next exam ....

Kei: "Aahh is it possible about the time on the ship ... !!! I'm not ready yet."

But it seemed that she was a little doubtful of her thoughts. If it was true that the next video was a video about the events on the ship then Kiyotaka only needed to say to hold back her emotions, but Kiyotaka said clearly that Kei should hold back her anger. This proves that the next video will anger Kei. Although basically people would get angry knowing what Kiyotaka did to Kei, but Kei could control the situation. Due to these factors Kei was confused by what Kiyotaka said.

(Ah shit, I'm confused to explain)

Let's move back to the other side, which is the Keita side. Keita who was in confusion tried to think as hard as he could so he could understand what was going on.

Yep it's true the control panel is getting weird for unknown reasons. He also felt a strange thing that happened earlier during the video. A change occurred in this machine.

The next video processing was ready and Detra caught everyone's attention with his voice.

Detra: "Let's watch the next memory video."

Kiyotaka POV:

Horikita:"Ngh..."
Horikita let out a small sound. Slowly but surely, her eyes fluttered open.
Kiyotaka:"Are you awake?" I asked.

Sudou: "Ayanokouji what happened to Suzune ?!"

Seeing Horikita's state in the video Sudou panicked. But not only was Sudou panicked, but the other classmates felt the same way. Even the other graders were interested in what was happening. Horikita who was concerned with that raised her voice.

Horikita: "It was because my fever got worse and I forced myself to chase after Ibuki-san in that state."

The 2D class accepted Horikita's answer, but they didn't come to the conclusion that there was a fight there. The 2D class began to ask details about what happened.

Kushida: "But did Horikita-san succeeded chasing Ibuki-san?"

Horikita: "At least I can chasing her."