chapter 6: Contradictions

3rd Person POV:

A girl got out of the taxi, she looked tired and had a gloomy expression. She walked towards the house she had been living in, a simple house neither too small nor too luxurious. The girl stopped in front of the fence. She muttered regretfully.

??????: "Failed, today too ..... huuhhh. It's been three months, right? What happened?"

The girl entered the gate and then reached for the entrance. Something strange happened, the girl realized the oddity. The entrance was locked, something unusual happened.

??????: "Usually he's already here. Did he lock the door on purpose?"

The girl thought about what happened. She took out a spare key from her bag and opened the door. The girl again realized that everything in her house had not changed since she had left. This made the girl's suspicions even stronger. She then ran to open a room. No one is in it. The girl ran in front of locking the door and running towards the path that she knew very well.

??????: "No way, no way, does he want to try that machine?"

The girl remembers that she once said how to activate the machine the boy was using now.

??????: "Don't do that stupid thing !!!"

Kiyotaka POV:

Everyone is in silence. People are shocked by the words I said. Maybe only a few people understand what I'm talking about, but the rest they don't understand. I dare to take risks like this. I have a goal with the bet I trust Keita's words. A person who has been very wary of my existence ever since I got a perfect score on a math exam, he now raised his voice.

Kanzaki: "ohh you admit it that you do things behind the scenes. You really are a person who can't be trusted, Ayanokouji."

As if being pulled back to reality, the 2D class woke up and started to question the things I was talking about. The first to ask is my groupmate Keisei, it seems that even though he tries to calm down, his emotions are still out of his words.

Keisei: "Kiyotaka I just wanted to ask you something. If what you said was true why didn't you tell us? Do you want to argue again by using the word that this was Horikita's plan."

Shinohara: "Wait you just believe it. I mean he is good at math, but is it possible he does things behind the scenes."

Keisei: "I don't know either, so shut up and let Kiyotaka do the talking."

I paused and thought about the answer, but suddenly a voice entered my head.

Detra: 'wooahh it looks like the situation is getting more exciting huh?'

Kiyotaka: 'You lured me to say that.'

Detra: 'Haha, I think you already know the reason.'

Kiyotaka: 'Ah. Sooner or later all my activities will be revealed I just took an earlier starting line.'

Detra: 'Oh yes, do you need my help again like before?'

Kiyotaka: 'What do you really want? You cornered me but you also helped me. Your behavior I don't know what it means. '

Detra: 'Really? I thought maybe I just wanted to have fun. '

A childish excuse. He's like a kid who just wants to play, I can't imagine him being a god. When I thought like that he spoke casually.

Detra: "Okay everyone I think the video will start again so sit down to your respective places."

Part of 2D class: "What does that mean, we're not done yet."