chapter 11: Peoples who carried darkness - part 2

Karuizawa slowly opened her legs, tears streaming down her face as she did so. Even if she knew that she was about to be violated, she still wanted to protect her position. The pain she felt from her years of being bullied had won out. I placed my hand on my belt buckle and pretended to rattle it. Even so, Karuizawa didn't run. She was trying to accept this. She looked at me with empty eyes.

Shinohara: "Detra, you said that he didn't do anything, but is that true?"

It seemed that everyone thought the same thing as Shinohara. Even though Detra said Ayanokouji didn't do this, people were mostly on the side of not believing in Ayanokouji's figure.

Detra who was asked that too looked at Shinohara and smiled. He gave a reply that contained neither yes or no. The simple answer is always given.

Detra: "Yes, let's watch the video first."

There was no doubt about it. Karuizawa Kei had become a perfect tool for me. I didn't actually care about her body; I just needed to threaten her to see how far she was willing to go, how much she would do. She probably understood that.

The people on Ayanokouji's haters side were a little annoyed by the monologue. However, no one reacted by cornering Ayanokouji like earlier. They are silent and watch the video carefully. Only one person reacted with a laugh.

Ryuuen: "Kuhaha, comparing my method with his method, apparently mine is still too naive."

Sakayanagi: "Ara, what do you mean Ryuuen-kun?"

The one who responded to Ryuuen's words was a sadistic princess who was acting stupid.

Ryuuen: "I'm just talking to myself."

Ryuuen who has no interest in continuing the conversation, ended the conversation with that answer.

Revealing my true self to her was a big risk. If Karuizawa reported me to the school, I'd be in enormous trouble. However, she feared her past and losing her current social status more than anything else. That was why she'd go so far as to offer up her body if someone requested it, if it would protect her secret.

"I'll never bow to you. I won't be bullied by the likes of you. You just want to mess with me! You think you can do whatever you want, you pervert?!" she shouted.

Karuizawa roared with anger, as if it was welling up from deep within her heart.

"Well, whatever. It's not like this is the first time someone's used force against me. So. Did you know about that, too? How do you think I should act in an impossible situation?" she asked. Still trembling, she gave a thin smile and looked at me with an intense darkness in her eyes.

"After a while, I gave up trying to resist. That's right; I was everyone's victim. I became cold, robotic. I could cry, scream, or thrash around, but it didn't matter. I couldn't do anything. All I could do was take it."

Karuizawa, as if accepting it all, lifted her skirt and touched her panties. I grabbed her slender arm and pushed her up against the wall.

Ichinose: "Is Ayanokouji-kun trying to stop what Karuizawa-san wants to do next? There's no mistaking it, Ayanokouji-kun stopped him."

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun stopped her huh ..... he really isn't aiming for anything other than to make Karuizawa-san his tool. I don't know why I'm relieved."

Hiyori: "Ayanokouji-kun ...." She smiled to herself.

The girls who saw Ayanokouji from different angles, had one thing in common in their thoughts.