(Part 13) Savior

Part 13

(Name pov)

You lay and slept peacefully when you felt a hand over your mouth.

Your eyes opened quickly and you saw 3 guys standing around your bed with a big grin.

You sat up quickly and tried to scream for help but one of the guys slapped you hard.

You started to cry and your mouth started to bleed.

Your head felt dizzy and you could not think clearly.

They kicked your head and made you fall hard on the floor then started to punch you without mercy.

You touched your head in pain and felt blood drooping down your head.

"S-sasuke ....." You said weakly. One of the guys pulled at your hair.

"Stand up bitch!" He screamed. You looked up at them with a dead glare.

"Kill me ...!" You whispered. "Huh what did you say I didn't hear?" You removed hair from your face.

"I said kill me .... I can't take this anymore ... just kill me!"

You shouted out while crying. They started to laugh loudly.

"What's so funny?" One of them grabbed your face and leaned in, he was just a few inches from your face.

"You little poor thing, it's no fun to just kill you already let us have some fun with you first.

"He said and touched your thighs. They all looked at you with a look filled with lust.

Your eyes widened and you put into action. You kicked one of the guys and started to run out from your room.

You managed to run down the stairs and into the kitchen. They ran after you and surrounded you in there.

You looked around and grabbed a large kitchen knife. You pointed it at them.

"Do not come closer!" you shouted out

"You all could hit me, punch me, kick me, kill me but don't you dare touch me like that, I would rather die than let your dirty filthy hands touch me!"

They just started to laugh again and didn't care at all.

They started to get closer and closer, you felt helpless. Without thinking you laid the knife on your throat.

"If you come any closer I will kill myself!" You shouted out. They looked at each other then at you again.

They gave you a smirk and continued to come closer. You closed your eyes hard. You are tired, tired of all this. You smiled and looked out the window one last time.

"Sasuke...sorry..I love you.!" You said weakly. You breathed out and was about to use the knife when you felt a soft hand on your hand. You looked at your right and saw no one but your savior Sasuke.

"Idiot what are you doing...!?" You could see pain in his eyes and fear of losing another person he cares about.

Your grip on the knife was released and it fell to the floor with a loud sound. You collapsed on the floor and you felt your tears fall like rivers. You were scared, scared but also relieved.

Sasuke turned and looked at the guys. They all trembled.

"You ... You what kind of human are you guys, You do not deserve to live .... how dare you hit and torture a woman like this!"

 how dare you hit and torture a woman like this!"