(Part 5) The kiss

(Name POV)

"Man, you can't stay here for long if my parents find out I'm dead!"

"Fine." He stated, and went to opening the door. "Wait-" You yelled, running toward the door and slamming it shut before he could escape. What're you doing?"

"That's what I thought." You said that I can't stay-"

"I know what I said, alright?" You sighed in defeat.

"Why do you want me to stay here so bad?" He asked. Your face blushed at the boys question as you tried to avoid eye contact with him.

"Y-You just can't go out in public, alright?" You stuttered. "This world isn't like Konoha, Sasuke."

"Let me take a look-" He spoke, attempting to open the door once more. You jolted and slammed the door shut again. "Stop doing that!" Sasuke chuckled. Man, he was totally just messing with you.

"Alright then I'm staying!" Sasuke spoke and smirked. Sasuke turned and went to your bedroom. "What are you doing?" You said and followed him. Sasuke sat down on your bed and looked up at you who was standing right in front of him like a question mark.

"I'm tired!" Sasuke said and yawned.

"But you woke up an hour ago.

"Yeah but I've not slept so well and I need more sleep.

Okay....You said and sighed

Sasuke took off his sweater which left him with a bare chest. You were about to turn around and leave the room when your foot stepped on something a little vast and it caused you to lose your balance and fall.

"careful!" Did you hear Mr. Uchiha scream before falling hard on something soft. You felt something on your lips.

"WAIT!?" You slowly opened your eyes and saw Sasuke face touching yours. You lifted your head slightly away from his face and both you and Sasuke looked straight into each other's eyes. Both were bright red.

"W-what?" Sasuke said and supricening in a calm voice. I'm- I'm really sorry ... "You said in a nervous voice. When you were about to sit up, Sasuke did the same thing that caused you to fall on him one more time. And your lips touched again.

"MAN! Why is this happening to me "You felt sasuke's tongue in your mouth which made you to jump up and hold your mouth with your hand. Sasuke sat up and held one arm in front of his bright red face while he looked away. You sat panicked, "What should I do?" You whispered quietly to yourself.

"Sorry ... really sorry!" You said nervously. You stood up and walked quickly to the door to escape. "God this is the most awkward situation I ever have been in!!"

(Sasuke POV)

Sasuke sat down on the bed with his face in the pillow.

"I didn't expect that to happen. But .... why did I not hate it ... I mean normally I would get angry and disgusted but ... with her it was different. Sasuke looked up quickly and shook his head.

"What's happening to me, I have to sharpen up now!" But first I need to talk with (Y/N)!"

(Name POV)

You ran out of the room with a bright red face.

"Stupid (Y/N)" you said and ran towards the kitchen when u heard the bell ring. Before you could notice it, someone grabbed the man's head and pulled him back.

You run up to the front door and a man was standing in front of you. It was a guy you know well....... 

 "H-hey what are you doing here?!" you said nervously.

 "Hello Y/N!" You started to feel uncomfortable and backed off a bit. 

 "Are you home alone?" The guy said with a look filled with lust. 

You grabbed the handle and tried to close the door tightly but the man pushed open the door which made you fall backwards. 

 "No please, I haven't told anyone I swear!" You said with tears in your eyes.

"Don't worry I promise to be gentle. You stood up and tried to run up the stairs but the guy grabbed you and held your mouth so you could not scream. 

"Mnnn Samnsukmne! "You screamed but it came out as mummles. 

The man laid you on the couch and started kissing you on the neck. You cried and tried to scream but it did not help. 

"Sasuke where are you!" You cried out. You managed to kick the boy on the leg which made him drop his grip on your mouth. You shouted the loudest you could for help. After a few seconds, the man slapped you. 

 "Shut up or you know what will happen with your family!" He said angrily.

"No no please I beg you to stop, I will do whatever you want!"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!? !" Did you hear someone in a familiar voice scream. Then you saw who it was "Sasuke!"

Sasuke firmly grabbed the man before throwing him toward the wall. Your legs weakened, giving away. Your breathing and shaking changed drastically as well. Tears streamed your cheek, looking at Sasuke whos kicking and punching the man refusing to stop while cursing. 

The man was begging Sasuke to stop but yet Sasuke was continued to beat the shit out of him without mercy. He wanted him to pay the consequences for touching you and scaring you.

Sasuke activated his sharingan and pulled out his sword, he was about to kill him when you shouted.

"S-sasuke! Stop!" Your voice snapped his clouded thoughts before stopping to turn to you.

Sasuke released the man who immediately ran out of the house far away. Sasuke didn't care about the man anymore, he just cared about you. He ran up to you who sat crouched like a ball and trembled.

He would just touch you when you shouted NO don't touch me and cry even more. Sasuke's face relaxed. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, he hugged you hard and didn't let go.

"Shh I'm here!" You started crying even more and hugged Sasuke hard. You sobbed and clutching on his cloths making a mess of his robe, but Sasuke couldn't care less. 

You needed him. And he had never seen you so vulnerable. So he let you rest your head on his shoulder leaning toward him while placing a hand on his chest. He rub your back in soothing circles making you calm a bit down.

"Y / N don't be afraid I'm here!"

You nodded while he continued to hush you down making your tears fade away. Sasuke carried you and went up to your room. He laid you on bed and covered you with the blanked. He sat on floor beside the bed

"Sasuke?" Can you w-wrap your arms around....me?" You reluctantly asked. Sasukes's gaze softened. After the small since he gave, you though he would decline so you fiddled your fingers.

"Don't worry, i understand if-"

But before you could finish, his arms had already wrapped your shoulders bringing you closer. The bold action and close contact made the both of you blush. 

He looked away hiding his blush while you silently leaned to him wanting more of the warmth he radiated. He successfully calmed you down and you will be forever grateful for that. The silence you two shared was different from the last one, it was rather comfortable and you smiled at this.

"Sasuke?"

"Yes!" he replied in a soft voice.

"Please don't leave me!" Sasuke hugged you tighter.

"I will not I promise" You felt safe and could sleep peacefully. Soon after that you both fell asleep.