(Part 14) Confessen

(Name Pov)

"Sasukeee..It's enough I'm full. You said and looked away.

"Come on this is the last one." You sighed.

"You have been saying that at least seven times." You opened your mouth and ate the last spoon of soup.

"Sasuke you don't have to stay home and take care of me, you can go to school yourself." You said and looked down. Sasuke smiled irritably and pinched your cheeks.

"If I don't take care of you, then who will do it. You grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Sasuke .... you don't need to feel the need to take care of me!" He looked directly at you.

"I understand that you maybe see me as your little sister but I'm not a child and I can take care of myself."

"Y / N I do not see you like my little sister......" Your eyes widened and Sasuke looked away trying to hide the blush.

"Then like what?" You asked.

"Hmm ... like ... like..I mean.. idk just...shut up dummy!"

You started laughing so hard. When sasuke saw you laughing he could not help but smile to himself, he was happy that you are starting to get better.

"Sasuke wanna play a game?" You asked playfully.

"No" He basically answered

"Why come on please" Sasuke bite his lips, he knew that he couldn't say no when you showed your puppy eyes.

"Fine, what game?" A big smile find the way up to your lips.

"Okay then, I will ask you a question and you need to answer then I will answer it too." You said happily.

"hm"

"Okay then, me first, I wonder...hmm what's your favorite colour? And black is not an option!"

"What do you mean?"

"If you have to pick a colour that you think is pretty, which one is it?"

"Black."

"I said you couldn't say that one!" You was pouting like a little child
"Come on, play the game."

"Blue."

"Really? Mine is (Favourite colour)

"What's your favourite food?"

"Don't have any." You frowned your eyebrows.

"Come on you need to answer something!"

"Tomatoes then.!"

"Okay we can work with that for now, mine is (favourite food)" He just nodded.

"If you have to get a pet, which one would you choose?" You asked again.

"Cat. You?"

You laughed. So he was getting into the game.

"I don't know...cats are the easy option but i'd love to own a bird, It would sing everyday for me."

"Go live in the forest then." You froze and giggled immediately.

That was so unexpected of him. Sasuke smiled and looked at you, you saw his hand approaches you and looked a little confused at him.

(Sasuke pov)

His hand travelled to your hair and he pushed away a strand of it. He finally could see your entire face and took the opportunity to admire it. Since the thing that happened some days ago, he kept finding you more beautiful every time he looked at you. Your eyes were so welcoming and understanding that it made him want to drown in them and let you heal all his pain. Every time he looked at you, he remembered his parents and the love they had for each other. Growing up he had realised that he might never have what his parents had but you made him want to. You made a part of him want to forget everything and just stay by your side. His hand approached your face shyly. His fingers touched your cheek and you looked in his eyes. Your skin was so soft to the touch that he couldn't stop himself. Your skin had a golden glow to it resembling your bright personality. He could see some tiny scars that haden't fully healed yet. Sasuke touched them and told himself that he didn't want you to have any more of these.