(Part 2) Goodnight

"Hn. Whatever:"

"Hey!" You yelled, and stood up pounding your fist into his head.

"I'm not a liar, you jerk!" Sasuke calmly took you hits one a time and stood up. "If you're an enemy, then let's fight." He spoke, pulling out his sword.

It was dark, but the little bit of light from the moon reflected off his sword.

You calmly responded by turning back around and ignoring the man the best you could, falling asleep.

"Hello?" He questioned, waiting for you to accept his battling request.

"Zzzzzz..." You snored, causing Sasuke to jump.

"Were you- Were you snoring?! Sasuke jumped up in shock.

"What the heck is wrong with you?"

"Idiot!" He yelled, slamming you with a pillow, causing you to fly up in reaction. "Wake up!" You jolted up as the raven head stared down at you in confusion.

"What the hell are you doing!" You began, pouting.

"Couldn't you see that I was sleeping?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

"We were in the middle of a fight, and you fell asleep!" He yelled back. As you watched the boy freak out, you realized how odd he looked.

It may have been socially acceptable in Konoha, but not so much here.

"Hey, hey, hey..." You began to speak in a calming voice, trying to get the boy to relax. "Don't do that while you're here, it doesn't look like human like."

"What the hell is with you? This is what I always look like-" He yelled again, this time even louder. "Shhhh!" You yelled, interrupting the boy rant. "You can't yell, Sasuke!"

"Hn whatever you are still too short to fight me!" He teased.

(Just imagine it's you)

Now u were triggered and annoyed like hell but u tried to stay calm.

"Can we actually go to bed now? I promise I will explain everything to you tomorrow." You asked, locking your bedroom door. "What're you locking the door for?" He asked cautiously.

"I don't want my mom to come here in the middle of the night to find some random guy in my bedroom."

You answered, pilling him back toward the bed and you lying down on the floor.

"Goodnight, Sasuke." You spoke, no response given back. "Sasuke?" You stood up and looked over at the raven headed boy to find him already asleep.

"Hehe time to get back at this arrogant jerk!" You said and took up ur phone to take a picture of him sleeping.

You giggled and lay down again and closed your eyes and began to think

"I wonder if this whole thing is a dream and tomorrow everything will be normal again ..... hmmm we will see tomorrow.