(Part 15) The dance

Sasuke was in the living room waiting for you to get ready for school. That was until he felt hands covering his sight making him only see black so he straightened up.

"Sasukeee!! guess who!" As soon as he heard the voice he smiled. 

Not even 5 seconds passed and he have successfully recognized who was behind him.

"Hmm, I wonder who..?"

Sasuke hums as he bends down a bit to give easier access since you're shorter then him. You stiffled a giggle.

"Do I get to ask a question as a hint?" You happily grinned

"Sure! I'll allow that."

"Let's see...are you a short and annoying dummy?" You gasped.

"No way! I may be a little short but I'm not an annoying dummy!"

His smirk widened as he pushed away your hand gently. You instantly moved in front of him to see that he still didn't open his eyes.

"Sasuke!! Open your eyes!" You laughed more, cupping his face.

"Hm? Why would i? The only one worth looking at is my short and annoying dummy of girlfriend." He chuckles, waving his hand.

"Stop saying adorable things while being such a meanie!" You complained but still laughing.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. Damn, where's Y/N."

"Babe! You continued to laugh. You both continued to playfully and affectionately joke around.

Sasuke opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. He got closer and kissed your tempel.

"Do you feel any pain on your wounds? They have healed a little but you still need to take it easy." You took his hand in yours and gave him a warm smile.

"Don't worry! I'm fine now."

          .  .  .

You walked side by side with Sasuke to class while holding hands. Silently you stared at him and noticed how soft he looked right now,

Flawless skin, dark onyx eyes, that sharp jawline and the night dark color of his hair.

You smiled and squeezed his hand slightly

You smiled and squeezed his hand slightly. He looked over at you and you gave him a bright smile.

Like always you two were interrupted by some annoying girls in your class.

They all surrounded him and you could tell that it made him feel uncmfortable.

You dragged him away from them and sat on your seat.
You and Sasuke just small talked when Akira came up to you and started to flirt with Sasuke. She put her arm on his shoulder and looked stupid.

"Sasuke-kun! I'm glad to see you here, you have not been in school for several days, have you been ill?" She asked while getting closer.

Man she was really getting on your nerves. Sasuke did not even look at her he ignored her and just replied with a "hm."