(Part 7) Any feelings?

(Sasuke pov)

After the shower Sasuke went to your room to check if you was sleeping. "That girl is really clumsy for sure!" Sasuke thought and opened the door then sneaked his head through the door to see that you was laying in bed already.

"Hey are you awake?" He asked and waited for an answer.

You didn't answer so he thought you was sleeping. He started to carefully walk towards you and sat on the edge of the bed. You were sleeping so peacefully and kinda....cute too, sasuke thought.

"You really are something special huh" He said and started touching your hair and carried your cheek

"You really are something special huh" He said and started touching your hair and carried your cheek. "Good night Y / N" Sasuke stood up and left the room.

(Name pov)

Time passed and you opened your eyes and woke up. You just couldn't sleep how much you tried to. The wind blew raw against the window that made loud noises. You started to feel uncomfortable and scared. Then you heard a branch slam against the window and this made you sat up hastight on the bed and looked out the window. The sun started to show up but it still was kinda late and felt like night. You stood up in and started walking out of the room to the hall. You stopped outside Sasuke's room and opened it.

"Hey .... Sasuke are you sleeping?"

You approached the edge of the bed and he slept so sweetly. You crouched down by the edge of the bed.

"Thank God who sent you to me!" You said, stretching your arm to caress his cheek as he quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you down on the bed. This made you lie on the bed with sasuke over you. You were a blushing mess now.

"W-What are you doing S-Sasuke ....?" You asked still blushing.

"What are you doing in the room while I slept. You looked away.

"I was just a little scared and wanted to check if you were asleep hmpf " He smirked

"You wanted to do something to me while I was sleeping huh?" He said smirking.

You paused for a moment to process what he had just said. Then you shouted out.

"WHAT? .... No no sorry for disturbing you, I'll probably just go out. You tried to sit up but were blocked by Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke let me go ...."

"No, I mean no-one is here so why don't spice things up huh?"

"Heh....What..?" You said surprised then you got 10 shades red.

Sasuke leaned in closer to your face and you closet your eyes.

"NO..Sasuke...pls stop....I mean it's too early...Like I don't hate it...It's more like Im not prepared....I mean I need to finish school.....like and what about my parents.....like we can wait it's too early....I mean now I'm really nervous....I feel like fainting....I mea-.."

You stoped when you heard Sasuke burst out laughing...he really was laughing.

Wait...he was totally just teasing you..!

"You are really weird, you know that..." He said still laughing.

"You jerk...." You said embarrassed.

Sasuke turned and grabbed the blanket and pulled it over.

"I'm going to sleep."

You remembered the strange noises in your room and didn't dare to go there. But you were to embarrassed to tell him.

"H-Hey Sasuke .... are you really going to sleep...?"

"Yeah!" He simply said.

"But ... but I'm scared ...!" You finally said embarrassed.

"I don't want to go back to my roo-..."

You were interrupted by Sasuke grabbing you and hugging you to his chest.

"Just sleep already dummy ...!" He said with a pink hint on his cheek.

You nodded and felt your heart racing but you tried not to show it. You felt tired and your eyelids began to close slowly. Then you heard a soft voice whisper something in your ear.

"Good night Y / N ...."

You smiled and whispered back

"Good night Sasuke .."