(Part 3) I'm an Anime character

(Sasuke's Pov)

After a while Sasuke open his eyes again to see the face of an innocent girl, He rubbed his eyes and looked at you once more, then his eyes widened and he remembered what happened yesterday.

"hmm you really are wierd, aren't you (Y/N)"

"She is looking kinda cute when she is sleeping..... "NO!" what am I saying,

Sasuke sat up on the bed and looked out the window, the sun shining in and lighting up the room.

"Sa

"Sa ... Sasuke" Sasuke turned quickly and looked at you "Is she talking in her sleep? Sasuke approached to hear what you was saying.

"Sasuke ...."

"Is she dreaming of me?

"Sasuke .... you jerk!"

Sasuke's eyes widened in irritation and kicked you out of the mattress on the floor.

(Name Pov)

"What the hell!? You heard the brooding Uchiha yell as you felt your head hit the wooden floor of your bedroom.

Your eyes barely opened as they traveled up, looking over at Sasuke with pure anger.

Not only was that a terrible way to wake you up, but it sure as hell hurt too. What was going on inside that mind of his?

"Sasuke!" You growled, impatiently standing up off the ground and straightened your posture before him. "What was that for?"

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at you angrily as he crossed his arms across his bare chest. "Hm.." He stated.

He turned and went to the bed to take his clothes and put them on. You also went to your closet and grabbed a blue skirt and black blouse.

You both changed clothes and were done.

You turned around and looked at Sasuke.

"Great!" let's go down and have breakfast.

"Shhh hey, won't your parents see me?" I looked at Sasuke and smiled.

"Don't worry they went early this morning on a business trip for a week.

" Hn" He replied and looked away.
"I apologise!"

You looked at him in surprise. Did Mr Uchiha just apologise?

"For what?"

"Because..... I kicked you out of bed this morning!"

"No don't think about it, it's already forgotten!" You said and smiled at him.

"Hn." Sasuke said and looked away again.

"You said you would explain everything to me today, so do it now!"

You breathed out and said "Ok, ok I will do it after breakfast!"