chapter 1: death

I Don't own Naruto, if i did Sakura would have just stayed a tree.

*Deep inhale*

I looked around trying to remember what happened. A minute ago, I was just standing in front of the class, telling my teacher that I forget that I had a presentation that day. And out of nowhere I'm grasping my chest, feeling dizzy and then it just stopped.

Everything and everyone just stopped. My vision went black and I woke up, not even remembering that I fell asleep. I was floating in a place that looked like a black room, but it wasn't. Because it had  no walls, no doors, no windows, nothing. Or I just wasn't able to see them.

Someone must have kidnapped me or something.

???:"Why would someone kidnap you?"

Yuki:" AAAAHHH"
???:"AAAAAH"
Yuki:" AAAAAAH"
???:"AAAAAH? Why are we screaming?"

Yuki." WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MONEY OR SOMETHING. Why-"

???:"Wow so many questions. Okay first of all I am me, second I might have accidentally killed you. Really really sorry for that, but it's kind of your parents fault. Because they gave you the same name as the guy I was supposed to kill. Third I didn't kidnap you, I killed you."

Yuki:" What the hells happening?!"

???:" Hell? More like heaven, but not actually heaven. There is a spectrum, Hell is 100% left and heaven 100% right. Right now, you're 75% on the right."

He passionately kept talkin about the spectrum or something.

Yuki:' Am I really going insane? Is this what happens when you watch to much anime?"
???:"No, when you watch to much anime you get disconnected from reality and try to do the Kamehameha in real life."
Yuki:' Hey I did that.'

???:"The thing that's happening to you isn't you going insane, but reincarnation. Yuki Miko, as a sorry for killing you, I offer you a chance. A chance to start your life all over again, anywhere, any time and anyway. Do you accept?"

Yuki:" So this is not a joke?"
???:"Yep"
Yuki:" I actually died?"
???:" Yep"
Yuki:" And you killed me?"
???:" Yeah~ Sorry for that."

Yuki:" It's okay. My life wasn't that awesome or something. Didn't have any friends, family that I knew off or just anyone that cared about me in general. I didn't even had a GIRLFRIEND!! I mean I was just 14 years old. *sigh* But yeah, everyone makes mistakes, even a God."

???:" Apprentice God."

Yuki:" Do you have a name?"
???:" Not yet, I'm still an apprentice after all."
Yuki:" I'll just call you voice-sama."

Voice:" Voice-sama?"
Yuki:" Voice-sama."
Voice:" Voice-sama!!"

Yuki:" So I can get reincarnated in a world of my choice?"
Voice:"Yeah"
Yuki:" And what if I don't want to?"
Voice:" I'll have to send you to hell!"

Yuki:" WHAT! But I lived a good life!"
Voice:" I know, but if I would sent you to heaven. My friends would probably figure out that I killed the wrong person. They would ridicule me for the next 100 decades. But if I sent you to hell, no one would even try to check who you are. So yeah, it's better for me that way."

Yuki:" That's a selfish reason, but I wasn't planning on choosing that option anyway so no big deal."
Voice:" Great"

Yuki:" I would like to be reborn in the world of Naruto."
Voice:" Naruto? Ooooh~ you like it dangerous. Not a bad choice. As an extra, I'll also give you a system, the ninja system."

Yuki:" Really!!! That's amazing.'
Voice." I did kill you after all. So where do you want to spa-"

Yuki:" konohagakure 100%."
Voice:" Okay, when do you want to be born? Minato's time, Kakashi's time, Madara's time, ?"

Yuki:" 13 February 288. That's 8 months before Naruto."
Voice:" How do you know that?"

Yuki:" I was a big anime fan, I AM a big anime fan. That's also why I forgot that I had a presentation."

Voice:" Okay. Which clan or clans do you want to be part of."
Yuki:" ohhh that's a difficult question. I'll have to resort to the unthinkable. I'm going to actually think about it."

Thinking never was my strong point. I started thinking about all the pros and cons, about how it could affect me and stuff. I felt my brain overheat and my brain tense up.

Yuki:" AHHH I don't know! I'll just choose the first two that I can think of. Uhhh Uzumaki and Senju."
Voice:" That's a bad choice, but sure."

Yuki:" Why is it bad?!"
Voice:" Those two clans are very similar to each other. Fun fact the Uzumaki's are an offshoot of the Senju's. But you can't go back now."

Yuki:*sigh*

Voice:" Next and in my personal opinion the coolest part, drum roll please"
To my amazement, actual drum rolls started playing.

"Character customization!!"
A screen appeared with a game like display, showing different types of customizations options.

Yuki:" Oi this looks pretty nice. There is a lot of variety. Lets do this."

After what felt like a few min, I was finally done.

I ended up making a karma lookalike from assassination classroom

I ended up making a karma lookalike from assassination classroom. I just changed his eye color to sea gray.

Yuki:" Nice! So what's going to happen now?"

Voice:"*snicker* You'll see soon enough. Oh and I also made you immortal until you turn 14, so that you can live a little longer this time, even if it's just a sec. There are some more surprises, but you'll have to see for yourself. Have fun getting born!!"

Yuki:" Wait what?"

Before I could even process what he just said to me, the place I was in started to move.

"Oh No!"

sup it is me Dio ehh wait i mean budgie-sama. I'm currently rewritten everything. It's my first story ever and I don't actually speak English. So some stuff might be spelled wrong or something like that, but please bear with me. If you have something to say/ask just leave a comment. I will respond, but for now budgie-sama out/ZAWARDU!!