chapter 3: birth

The way Itachi always put his arm in his coat, looked so cool and badass to me when I was a kid. When I look at it now, it just looks uncomfortable. But yeah, I don't own Naruto, if I did then I would be an artist.

*pop*

Everything was so overwhelming, the sounds, the smells, the hands all over me. I even felt or maybe even sensed something that I couldn't explain, but I felt it in the people around me, even tough everyone's was different.

The first thing I noticed, was the fact that it was really cold. I felt the cold air rushing against my body, while the hands were passing me around. I didn't even realize that I was crying. The only thing I could see were vague images that looked like people.

I felt so overwhelmed, but then I felt a strange warmth engulf me. I looked at the two figures that were looking at me while holding me and each other in a group hug. I didn't even realize that I stopped crying.

I felt so comfortable. Their bodies were warm enough to make me feel relax. It felt like a was being hugged by two big and warm body pillows.

'These two people are definitely my parents.'

It was nice to feel the embrace of my parents. In my past life I ended up never knowing my parents. The only thing I know, was the fact that they left a note on the basket they put me, that said:" Plz care for this child, in the hopes that it will grow up healthy and become a successful lawyer in the future."

'I don't know why they wanted me to become a lawyer, but yeah I didn't. I ended up not even getting a future, but that doesn't matter anymore. I will now finally be able to live a life with my parents in it.'

I then felt myself getting tired.

'Stupid baby status.' Was the only thing I could think about before dozing off.

_Time skip brought to you by Yuki sleeping(4h)_

I woke up and the first thing I saw were a group of people looking at me trough a glass.

???:*squeak* "Oh⍑ ᒲ|| g𝙹↸ ⍑ᒷ ╎ᓭ ᓭ𝙹 ᓵ⚍ℸ ̣ ᒷ"
Yuki:' The hell?'
???:"⍑ᒷ ᓭᔑ↸ꖎ|| looks ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ⍑╎ᓭ ⎓ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷"

I then saw the dude that was hugging me the other time, my father, punch the guy.

???:"⍑ᒷ ⍑ᔑᓭ ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷'s ⍑ᔑ╎∷"

It was kind of cool hearing them talk. I didn't understand them, so it all sounded funny. I also just didn't hear a lot of the things they said. Definitely at those moments when they all started talking at the same time. It was very confusing, but amusing at the same time. I was just comfortable lying on my back, looking at everyone.

I was then carefully grabbed out of, what I presume was my crib, by some random person.

'Why did you grab me? I was just getting comfortable. And who is the one screaming the whole time?! Oh wait, that's me.'

???:"╎ℸ ̣ 's feeding ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ

She then carried me to another person that I did remeber, my mother. My mother took me in her arms and we made eye contact.

???:"||𝙹⚍ ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ ᓭ𝙹 ᒲ⚍ᓵ⍑ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ ↸ᔑ↸.  ||𝙹⚍ ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| ↸𝙹 ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ⍑╎ᓭ eyes."

She then shifted me a little, bringing me closer to her bre-.

Yuki:' Wait, don't tell me that what I think is going to happen, is going to happen! No, wait, stop it, I'm to old for this! NO PLEASE NOOO'