Chapter 15: Clearing The Misunderstanding

I'm sorry but Rin is not coming back, chidied (chidori(she)+died). HA. I know not really funny but I don't own Naruto. If I did than I would've made Kaguya's fight longer or kept Madara as the main villain.

'You have got to be kidding me!'

_________________________________

[Shisui Uchiha]
Shisui Uchiha, also known as "Shisui of the Body Flicker", is a member of the Uchiha clan. He is part of the Anbu and is regarded as a true genius. He has the potential to be one of the greatest. His kind heart and extroverted personality makes him very likeable.

Age: 13Lvl:???Hp: ???Attack: ???Speed: ???Intelligence:???Rep: -5

_________________________________

...

...

'Okay think. He already doesn't like me, but he isn't the kind of person that wouldn't like me just because I'm a jinchuriki. He probably only saw me hitting the kid and not the part where they were bullying me and Naruto.'

I raised my hands and tried to look as friendly as I could, but even though he was smiling, I could see that he was having none of it.

"Hold on, this is a misunderstanding. They were the ones that attacked us."

???²³³²:" THAT'S A LIE!! HE'S LYING!! THOSE FILTHY LITTLE SH-"

Shisui:" It's okay, calm down. I just want to hear their side of the story, especially yours. I'm Shisui btw."

He turned around extending his hand and our eyes met. I gave him a friendly handshake but despite my attempts to appear non-threatening, his expression remained unchanged.

_________________________________

[Sudden quest]: Clearing the misunderstanding (time limit: 5 min)
[Task]: explain to Shisui what happened and make him believe you.
[rewards]:
+10 rep with Shisui
+3 chakra papers

[Failure]:
-30 rep with all members of the Uchiha clan

<Accept?>
Y/N

_________________________________

'- 30 is a lot. I don't want the most powerful clan in the whole village to hate me. But I'm confident that I can win an argument against kids.' I accepted the quest and started focusing on Shisui again.

Shisui:"So now tell me, why did you hit an Uchiha?"

'Wait... what?!'

I looked back down at the kid, that was now trying to hold back his tears.

'That snotty brat is an Uchiha?'

Just to make sure, I used [observe] on the three of them.

_________________________________

[Saionji Uchiha] (=???¹²²³)
Saionji Uchiha is a child from the Hidden Leafs Uchiha clan. As a member of the Uchiha clan, he's naturally talented to an extent, but lacks the work ethic. He loves beets but hates tomatoes. His natural talent makes him cocky and arrogant.
Age: 11
Lvl:???
Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???
Rep: -27

[Coda Uchiha] (=???²³³³)
Coda Uchiha is a Chunin from the Hidden Leafs Uchiha clan. She's a talented individual and is known to strive for the best. Her hard work and talent makes her a force to be reckoned with. She loves cayenne peppers but hates apples. Her mindset of striving for the best makes her look down on those weaker than her.
Age: 15
Lvl:???
Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???
Rep: -20