chapter 5: Babysitter

I don't own Naruto, if I did I wouldn't have a job.

'Kakashi!!?!!'

[Kakashi Hatake]

A youngster from the hidden leaf village, Kakashi Hatake is a prodigy. He's well-known for his impressive abilities and his successful career as a member of Anbu. He was a member of team 7 led by Minato Namikaze, but during one of his missions, one of his teammates reportedly died. Furthermore, he also accidentally killed his other teammate, successfully earning him the nickname "Friend-Killer Kakashi". He used to be a very stern and serious ninja, but now he has a more carefree and laid-back personality. Both his parents are dead, but he is close with Minato Namikaze and Kurosora Senju.

Age: 13
lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 25

We kind of just stared at each other until my mother broke off the staring contest and started talking.

Ochra (mother):" I see ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ guys are ᔑꖎꖎ ∷ᒷᔑ↸|| getting ᔑꖎ𝙹リ⊣ !¡ᒷ∷⎓ᒷᓵℸ. ꖎ||. What do you ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ Kakashi? ╎ᓭリ'ℸ. He is super cute!"

Kakashi:" ╎ᓭリ'ℸ ̣ it ∴ᒷ╎∷↸ that a 2 months old newborn ∴ᔑᓭ trying to ∷ᒷᔑ↸ a ʖ𝙹𝙹ꖌ?"

Ochra (mother):" He's ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ a ⍊ᒷ∷|| fast learner."

She grabbed me off the sofa, held me in her arms, and started walking to the door, while talking to Kakashi. I was honestly just baffled by the fact that I was looking at a real-life teen Kakashi.

Yuki:' He doesn't look any different from the anime. He has great skincare.'

We suddenly stopped, and I realized that we were at the door.

Ochra (mother):" !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ take good ᓵᔑ∷ᒷ of him."

Kakashi:" Don't ∴𝙹∷∷|| I'll ℸ ̣ ᔑꖌᒷ good ᓵᔑ∷ᒷ

She then looked at me, pinched my cheeks and said.

Ochra (mother):" My ᓵ⚍ℸ ̣ ᒷ ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ baby, are you going to ᒲ╎ᓭᓭ me? Don't ∴𝙹∷∷|| 𝙹ꖌᔑ||. Kakashi here will !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ you."

She handed me over to Kakashi and walked out the door, but before leaving, she said.

Ochra (mother):" Mommy will be ʖᔑᓵꖌ okay. Kakashi, ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ⎓𝙹∷⊣ᒷℸ ̣ to do ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ I asked you to do 𝙹ꖌᔑ|| and ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ do ᔑリ||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍!¡╎↸. ᔑꖎᓭ𝙹 ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ⎓𝙹∷⊣ᒷℸ ̣ to..."

Kakashi ended up closing the door on her.

He walked us back to the sofa, put me down, and just stared at me.

Yuki:' He has no idea what he's doing. This is probably his first time babysitting.'

_Kakashi's POV_

Kakashi:' I don't know what I'm supposed to do. What do babies even like?'

I just kept staring at him.

'Should I try making him laugh?'

I tried making him laugh by smiling at him and making funny faces, but he just looked at me with a confused face.