Chapter 4: Observe

I don't own Naruto, if I did than I would be considered a legend.

[Kurosora Senju]
Kurosora Senju is a [access denied] . He is the [access denied]. He has a harsh and unsocial personality, but is well-regarded by his subordinates and he cares about their lives. He is also the host's father.

Age: 27
Lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 85 (I increased it)

'HOLY SHI-'

Sebastian:" language."

Yuki:' Holy Shiba dog! Did I just get a new skill!!'
Sebastian opened my notifications and a huge smile appeared on my face.

A blue screen then popped up.

[Observe(1/20]
This is one of the gamers ability. This ability shows the user information about the thing it is used on. When used on living creatures, it shows the user a short summary about that creature and its stats. When used on non living things or plants, it will show the user a short summary of that thing or plant and also the effects it might have on the user.

Range: 1m²

'This will be incredibly useful, when I'm on missions and stuff. When people use Transformation Jutsu it will probably be rendered useless, because of this ability. What's even better, is the fact that this is a skill that I can easily hide from other people. I can't wait to be older and actually start doing stuff. But now, it's time to level this skill up.'

I immediately started using this skill on everything that was 1 or less m² away from me.

Beginning with my mom.

[Ochra Uzumaki]
Ochra Uzumaki is a [access denied].  She has a kind, warm and social personality. She is a very calm and collected person, but she will lash out at people who mess with her family and friends. She is the [access denied] and also the host's mother.

Age: 24
Lvl:???

Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 85

'She is probably the one that befriended most of the people that are here right now.'

I then used observe on the sofa we were sitting on and my mom's info screen disappeared.

[Sofa(uncommon)]
A nice warm and comfortable sofa, that will relax your body ones you lie on it.

HP: 293/300

'Okay so I can currently not open more than 1 observe screen at a time, but this will probably change ones I level this skill up more.'

I then suddenly had an Idea.

'Hey Sebastian, can you use my skills? Like can you use observe for me, while I'm doing something else or asleep. Something like AFK grinding.'

Sebastian:" No I can't. I'm not able to use your skills... at the moment. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you leave your physical body alone (maybe you fainted) and you're in danger. Then autopilot will automatically be activated and I will be able to take over and ensure your safety. At that moment, I will be able to use your normal skills, meaning all the skills except the gamers skills until you wake up again. But ones you turn 14 autopilot will be permanently locked, meaning that you won't be able to use it anymore."

Yuki:' So it's an ability voice-sama gave me to ensure my survival, until I turn 14 at least. But how come I never saw this skill in the skill menu?'

Sebastian:" That's because it's a not actually one of your skills. It's a temporary skill that only activates when you're in danger, but when you're safe, it is locked. You don't have any control over it."