Chapter 14: Exploring

That germ then became evil and tried to take control of everything, but yeah that's life. I don't own Naruto, if I did than I would not have changed adult Naruto's hair.

'You know, I wonder how strong I am compared to my peers? Maybe I'll do some exploring tomorrow.'

...

...

The next morning, I was woken up by the sun shining through the cracked windows of Naruto's apartment.

'You know, for a bad mattress, I got some amazing sleep.' Standing up, I pulled my arms back, stretching the sleep out of me.

'Sebastian, what time is it.'

Sebastian:" It's currently 8:53am. You slept for exactly nine hours seven minutes and two seconds, Yuki."

I looked at Naruto while thinking.

'You know, it's been a long time since I have checked on his stats.'

So I used [observe]on him.

_________________________________

[Naruto Uzumaki]
Naruto Uzumaki is a child from the Hidden Leafs Uzumaki clan. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth, a fate that causes him to be shunned by most of Konoha. He is the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze.
Age: 4

Lvl:???
Hp: ???
Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???
Rep: 83

_________________________________

'At the moment observe only enables me to see the stats of people that are less than 5 levels ahead of me. So Naruto is still a lot stronger than me.'

I used [Chakra Sensing] making sure that no one was around me.

'Okay coast clear.'

I stood up and started stretching my legs, because you know what they say: 'A stretch a day, keeps the chiropractor away!'

*ping*

'Oohh.'

_________________________________

<You have consistently stretched your legs for more than 6 months>

<Dexterity stat will be increased by one point>

<All leg related skills have levelled up>

_________________________________

'I feel a lot lighter' I started jumping and doing some squats. It felt like cement had been taken of my legs.

I made my way to the fridge, taking some milk and cereal out of it. Don't ask me why there was cereal in the fridge, because I don't know.

I put some cereal in a bowl and added some milk. If you could even call it milk. It didn't even pour out. Instead, chunks of cheese like milk fell in my bowl.

Naruto:" You're already eating without me!! Why didn't you wake me up!" he said while rubbing his eyes;

"Don't worry I haven't eaten yet and I don't think I'm planning to." I looked down at my, now ruined, cereal. 'I lost my hunger'

I looked back up and saw Naruto looking at me with wide eyes.

Naruto:" You-y-you just talked perfectly!!"