chapter 12: id-Create

"ᴺᵃʳᵘᵗᵒ?"

???:" I'm here too."

'That voice, the third hokage?'

I turned my head and saw him.

'Wow he looks old.'

...

...

...

I was lying on the bed, still recovering from the unexpected tackle by Naruto.

He was staring at me, his blue eyes filled with joy, excitement and surprise, as if he couldn't believe I was awake.

Naruto:" Yuki! You're finally actually fully awake! I can't believe ..."

He kept on talking so I tried to speak up, but my throat was still sore and my speaking skill was too low. I got handed another glass of water and my throat already felt a lot better. I tried to speak, but all I managed was a weak "H-hey."

I could see the relief and happiness surging over him as he grinned from ear to ear while tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

...

[Naruto Uzumaki]
Naruto Uzumaki is a child from the Hidden Leafs Uzumaki clan. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth, a fate that causes him to be shunned by most of Konoha. He is the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze.

Age: 4
Lvl:???
Hp: ???

Attack: ???
Speed: ???
Intelligence:???

Rep: 78

...

'Is his level that much higher than mine?'

Hiruzen patted Naruto on the head and looked at me.

Hiruzen:" It's good to see you awake, Yuki. How do you feel?"

He spoke with a warm and comforting voice.

"G-good en-nou-gh."

Hiruzen:" Wonderful. Do you know who we are?"

I nodded, lifting my finger (with lots of difficulty) and pointing towards him. "The th-ird ho-kage" And then Naruto. "Naruto."

He nodded and smiled.

Hiruzen:" You've been through a lot, Yuki. But you're safe now. We're here to take care of you."

Naruto:" Yuki, we've got so many things to do! *Gasp* You haven't tried Ichiraku ramen yet! You've got to try that"

I smiled.

'Naruto, Third Hokage... I'm glad to actually see you guys.'

Hiruzen started talking to the nurses, while Naruto enthusiastically kept on talking about Ichiraku ramen. I used my perk, multi-channeling, to listen to Naruto and Hiruzen at the same time.

'I never realized how OP this perk is. Being able to perfectly focus on two things at the same time is incredibly useful.'

Hiruzen was telling the nurses not to spread the news to anyone, not even their colleagues or significant others.

Hiruzen:" I know you all understand the dangers this could bring to not only him but the whole village. So just as a safety measure, I'll have Inoichi put a mental blockage on you. I hope you all understand. This is for the safety of the village."

Nurse³³²:" We understand Lord Third. For the village!"

'Me waking up is big news, not only for the hidden leaf but also for the other villages. After the nine tails attack, the once strong and indestructible hidden leaf was turned into a weak, burning village that lost most of its reputation and power. The other villages definitely know that the Nine Tails is sealed into two kids, but one of them was pretty much an empty husk. If they realize that I have woken up, who knows what kind of danger I'll be in?