little things

technoblade x gender neutral reader :)

this is pretty short but i haven't written anything in a while and just wanted to do this

i am the biggest techno simp so i had to do this, deffo will write more about him 😛

warnings: nothing just my shit writing as per usual

i also will not use technos real name cause he's uncomfy with that

(was not requested)

enjoy

-

My surroundings slowly came into view as my eyes fluttered open. The rays of sun from the window beamed through the room, giving off a very peaceful aura.

I unlocked my phone to check the time; 4pm. I had taken a nap at around 1. I stretched my arms as i yawned, slowly feeling my lungs fill with air. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice yelling, pulling me out of my peaceful state.

I stepped out of bed and grabbed a random sweater from the closet that was probably Techno's. I changed into some nike shorts and put on the closest socks i could find, which ended up to be mismatching.

I slowly turned the doorknob and stood outside of Techno's office, trying to hear if he was streaming or not.

"Okay, chat. I think that's it for today. Thanks for watching, see you guys later." He said. Lucky for me, he had just ended. I knocked on the wooden door of his office until i heard him say "come in"

I stepped into the room and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the bright light that came from the lamp in the corner.

"Hey, sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said, wrapping myself into his arms. He pulled me closer and gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"Kinda. Can we just postmates something? I don't feel like cooking tonight." I said sheepishly.

"Sure, I'll order now. But i still have to edit a video, do you wanna stay in here?" he asked.

I smiled. "Sure."

After ordering out food. he pulled out an extra chair and I sat next to him. I looked up at him, slowly taking in all his features. I almost let out a laugh at the tape keeping his glasses together.

I sat there for the next hour, listening to the typing and clicking of his keyboard and mouse. Every once in a while he would glance at me, and I would pretend I didn't notice. I loved the way his eyes squinted a bit when the screen first lit up. I adored how he had his left hand on top of mine, not fully holding it. It was the little things like these that made me happy.