moving

1 new text from "karl <3"

"karl <3"

karl <3: wanna move in?

y/n <3: that was straightforward and random,, but sure :)

karl <3: great :) want me to come over and help you pack?

y/n <3: that'd be great, see u soon 🤍

karl <3: be there in 10. i'm bringing food :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i tried to straighten up a bit before karl got here. i brought out a few boxes i had from the attic. as i was loading the dishwasher, i heard a knock on the door.

"y/nnnnnnn. open the door i'm holding heavy stuff." karl's familiar voice yelled through the door. i quickly jogged to the front door and unlocked it.

he set everything down by the front door and wrapped his arms around my waist. "i missed you." he said as he quickly kissed my cheek.

"i missed you too." i laughed.

we started with the kitchen, putting all the little knickknacks into boxes and taking them to his house with the help of chris and chandler's cars. it didn't take too long, for my house is reasonably small.

after around seven hours, we completed packing and transporting everything in the house. we took our final trip in my car to karl's house and set down all the boxes in the foyer.

"should we start unpacking?" i asked.

"i'm really tired i'm sorry, do you wanna go upstairs?" he replied.

"sure, i'm exhausted." i smiled.

and with that, we spent the night cuddling in the warm embrace of each other's arms, and felt overall thankful to be in each other's lives.

NOT PROOFREAD PLS LMK IF THERES MISTAKES