merry christmas, my love

the fonts site is down so i cant do a font for the title #sadge

also i know it's not christmas shut up i wish it was

anyways niki x reader

btw you guys have children in this story ‼️‼️ however they don't appear like at all they're just mentioned so if you don't like kids then idk 😫

____________________________________

you had just finished putting the last red box underneath the glowing christmas tree. according to the clock, it was 2:34 am. you looked at your accomplishment that you had made underneath the tree. shiny boxes sat neatly beneath the pine.

you turned around and stared at your wife, niki. she stood there watching you with a glass of red wine. her hair was tied neatly in a bun at the top of her head. she wore the same pajamas as you: a plain white sweater matched with black and white plaid pants.

soft, christmas music played in the background. the song switched to "have yourself a merry little christmas" performed by frank sinatra. you walked up to niki and took her hand.

"care to dance?" you questioned.

"always." she replied.

you two slowly danced to the melody. nothing in the world mattered anymore. it was just you and her.

all of your memories together soared through your mind. your first date, meeting each other's parents, your wedding, and the first time you saw your children.

her head rested on your shoulder. you kissed her temple and whispered, "merry christmas, my love."

"merry christmas, y/n."