𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

MORE NIKI CONTENT !!!
MALE READER!!!!!!

this was requested :)

"are you sure they won't hate me?" i questioned niki for the thousandth time that day.

"oh shush. they'll totally love you!! come on." she said as she dragged me inside her parents house.

"niki! darling we haven't seen you in so long!" her mother shouted, german accent strong.

i awkwardly looked around the room, trying not to seem weird.

"you must be niki's boyfriend." her father said shaking my hand, smiling.

"yes sir." i replied. he didn't seem too bad. very friendly, actually.

her mother pulled me into a hug which left me into a sudden shock until i hugged back.

"well, dinner is almost done. you guys can sit at the table if you'd like." niki's mother said with a cheerful smile.

she then led me to the kitchen table and sat down in a chair.

"do you think they like me?" i asked niki.

"are you kidding? they obviously love you!" she smiled.

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

after eating dinner, which was a delicious german recipe niki's mother had made, we chatted for a bit and then decided to head home for the night.

"drive safe please. i love you." niki's father had said, kissing her forehead.

"i will dad, don't worry." she replied

"it was truly a pleasure meeting you y/n, i think you are perfect for our niki." her mother had said, immediately warming my heart. niki's father had nodded his head, agreeing

we said our goodbyes, and niki insisted on driving home. i finally agreed.

"i told you they'd love you." she said with a smile. god i loved her smile.

"oh whatever." i sarcastically replied.