𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴

"NO!!!" i screamed as the creeper blew up the flower shop i was building.

"what's wrong?" niki said, giggling a bit.

"i spent so long on my flower shop and then that's stupid creeper blew it up!!" i exclaimed, a pout on my face.

"well, i can help you rebuild it... if you want." she said.

"that would be great! thank you so much niki." i said with a huge grin on my face. i had a crush on niki. it was obvious. she's just so amazing. i glanced at my chat and saw everyone using the heart eyes emote i designed. i blushed a bit, hoping it wasn't noticeable on my face cam.

niki and i had been rebuilding the shop for about 30 minutes until we finally finished. we both stood back looking at it and smiled. i turned the screen to look at her and she started stepping back.

suddenly, she dropped a daisy between us. then, she started dropping all different kinds of flowers.

"i- uh. i got you some flowers, to... you know, use in your shop." she stuttered.

i smiled and blushed. "thank you niki, i really appreciate that."

i looked at my chat, knowing what they were going to say.

i saw many people saying "SHIP" and "AWWW" i smiled and blushed a lot, this time knowing you could see it on my face cam.

after about an hour, i ended my stream.

"hey y/n, i was wondering if you maybe wanted to um... come visit me sometime? i mean it's totally okay if you don't want to but i know you don't live terribly far so i just thought-"

"niki, i'd love to visit you. i haven't seen you in a while, so that'd be great. i'm excited." i said with a smile.

"great!" she said laughing.

"great." i replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIKI SIMPS RISE NIKI SIMPS RISE NIKI SIMPS RISE NIKI SIMPS RISE NIKI SIM-