𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

A/N:
ERET'S REAL NAME IS ALASTAIR IF ANY OF U DIDNT KNOW <3 (but like how magical does that name sound... like omg) ALSO THEY USE ALL PRONOUNS (she him they) SO ALL OF THEM WILL BE USED !!!!

ALSO: this was romantic before, but i switched it to platonic because i've been told eret isnt comfy with fan fic

tw // cuts ?? like not self harm cuts but wounds in general.

"OW! FUCK FUCK FUCK OUCH!!" i heard alastair yell from the kitchen. i sighed and got up from my seat on the couch.

knowing alastair, it couldn't have been that bad. not in our 4 years of being best friends have they ever gotten seriously hurt. of course, i still worried about them a lot, but i learned to not overthink it.

i walked down to the kitchen to find him surrounded by a mess of pots and pans.

"what in the bloody hell did you do?" i asked, face palming.

"i..uhhh. i fell off the counter and scraped my knee." she said, frowning.

i sighed and grabbed the first aid kit from the counter, "come here"

he sat down on the floor by the sink and showed me his cuts and scrapes.

i inspected them, looking for any sign of infection. i saw nothing, although they did need to be cleaned. i grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and poured a bit on a washcloth then dabbed (hehe) it on the wounds. alastair hissed a bit and i looked up at him making sure he was okay. i squeezed their hand with my left one. i then put a bandaid on them.

"alright. everything's fine. you're lucky nothings infected." i said to her with a small smile. she smiled back.

"wanna order pizza to make it feel better?" i asked him.

"obviously." they replied.

the funny thing about this is i can't even eat pizza