𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

niki x reader :]

in game au!

niki insanity arc AAAAAAAAA

this is based off the song "evelyn evelyn"

YOUR POV + GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS!

warnings: swearing is used like once i think

—————————————————————————

My foot tapped impatiently as i listens to Niki's rambling. As much as I loved her, I couldn't stand to see her slowly lose her sanity.

"Niki, I've known you forever, and you know I love you, but are you sure this is the right thing to do?" i questioned her.

"Are you seriously doubting me right now y/n?!" she scoffed.

"Listen, I'm only trying to do what is best for us!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well you know what y/n? Maybe I never asked for this. Maybe I never even wanted to be your partner. All that I really want is some time to myself! You never fucking leave me alone." She yelled.

I looked into her eyes, my vision slightly getting more blurry as tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

"Niki..." I whispered, stepping closer to her and putting my hand on her face.

She quickly slapped my hand away with a disgusted look on her face. "Just get away from me! Please just stop touching me."

Memories flooded my mind as i remembered the girl she used to be, the sane one.

"You're always trying to be somebody else now. What happened to the Niki I used to know?" my voice cracked.

"She's gone. And I think I want you gone too. But guess what? I don't need you anyway. I have Techno. He'll help me. I'm sure of it." she laughed manically.

I jumped back in fear.

"See? You're only scared of me. You've always been." She smiled.

I looked back on the past few months. Thinking about it, I don't think Niki ever really cared for me.

"Please Niki."

"I just want my partner back."