✨The Date Pt. 2✨

Lani: Both.

I smiled at her.

We continued eating for a few minutes.

After lunch

Lani: Prince that was amazing.

Me: Really? I'm glad you liked it! I tried to make it special for you.

Lani: It really was special.

Me: It's not over yet.

Lani: Oh?

Me: We haven't had dessert yet.

Lani: And what's the special dessert?

Me: I'll show you.

I reached in the basket and pulled out a cake.

Me: This here is a Molten chocolate lava cake. It's one of the best desserts.

Lani: It looks so good.

Me: Yeah. And I brought ice cream to go along with it and bowls.

Lani: Damn. You got it all set out prince. I love it!

Me: You know it.

I cut her a piece and put it in the bowl, topped it with ice cream and handed it to her.

Her face lit up when she took her first bite.

Lani: Oh my god, prince this is so good!!

Me: What did I tell you? If you want, you can take the rest home. Seeing as I can't eat it.

Lani: Really?

Me: Of course.

After she finished eating her dessert

Lani: Wow prince. You can cook. That was wonderful.

I smiled at her.

Me: It's a special gift of mine.

Lani: It's getting pretty dark. Should we start heading back?

Me: Nah. Let's chill for a little bit.

Lani: If you insist.

We stayed and talked for about a hour. I enjoyed it. I got to know her more. She got to know me more. But I still wasn't done with our date yet.

I had one more surprise.

Me: You ready to go?

Lani: Guess so.

Me: Let's go.

She got up and turned away from me. Perfect. I pulled the ring out my pocket and got on my knee.

She turned around and gasped.

Me: Lani, I know we just met, but when I look at you, I see forever. I feel complete when I'm with you. I think about you everyday and every night.
So Lani, will you be my girlfriend?

Lani: Yes! Yes prince I will!

I smiled and picked her up and twirled her around and kissed her. Her lips taste like cherry.

Me: I love you, L.

Lani: I love you too prince.

I kissed her again and sat her down.

Me: Okay, now we can go.

She smiled. I packed everything up in the basket, and went to the car. And of course, she wanted to drive back but I didn't let her. I'm really glad that this date turned out right. I had some doubting thoughts that I wouldn't but, yet here I am. With my beautiful girlfriend.

At Lani's house

I was gonna go back to the house and see what everyone was up to, but I decided to stay the night. If I'm being honest, I never wanted to leave.

We got in her bed and cut on the T.V and cuddled up. I couldn't ask for nothing better. A few minutes later, she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and cut the T.V off and whispered in her ear: "Goodnight, Mi amor~" and went to sleep with her in my arms.

Everything was perfect.

Excuse the long wait guys, I kinda got stuck with this chapter.🙄✋🏾 But yeah! Until next time!😊