I love you.

Diamond's POV

We get back to the house.

The boys get off my back.

I stay in my wolf form.

Ray: Diamond?

Me: I gotta do something. I'll be back.

I run out the door and start running.

I arrive at my house. I need to see mom.

I go in. She's sitting on the couch.

Me: Mom.

Mom: Diam- AHHH!

Me: Mom it's me.

Mom: DIAMOND?! You figured it out.

Me: Yeah.

I go over and sit in front of her.

Me: Why didn't you tell me all this sooner?

Mom: I wanted you have the chance at a normal life. I didn't want this to become a everyday thing. I wanted you fit in and not feel different. That's why I never told you about any of this.

Me: Oh. We'll now that I know about it.... I can never go back.

Mom: Yeah. So we just gotta make the best of it.

Me: Yeah. We'll love you mom. I gotta get back to them. Okay?

I lick her.

Mom: *Laughs* Okay. Love you too. Be safe okay? Don't let nobody see you.

Me: Okay. Bye mom.

Mom: Bye honey.

I get up and run out the door.

I run back to Ray's house. I run in and see them sitting on the couch watching t.v.

I think of my vision and transform back.

I try to walk but I lose my balance and stumble back. My vision is kinda blurry. I hear someone walk over to me. Lavonne helps me up.

Me: What's happening to me?!

Lavonne: Just relax. That's the after affects of pushing your body to far.

Me: Great. I say sarcastically.

She helps me sit down next ray.

Ray: Dia-

I hold up a finger up to stop him real quick.

Me: Hold on ray. Lavonne go upstairs in ray's room and get my tylenol. HURRY!

She runs up to go get it.

I fall down on the floor holding my head. It's pounding. It's hurts so bad. Too much. Ray comes down to me and holds me.

Ray: Lavonne HURRY!

She comes down the stairs with it in her hands.

Lavonne: Here. *Hands it to her*

I open it up and pop 2 in my mouth and swallow. I just sit there on the ground and try to relax.

Ray lifts up my face and put my forehead on his while his hands is on my cheeks.

I just sit there and close my eyes. Then the pain starts to go away. Slowly. And then it's all gone. I take my forehead off of ray's and look into his eyes.

Me: Ray.....  H-How did you do that?

Ray: Do what?

Me: Y-You made the pain go away in my head. When you put your forehead against mine. Then the pain was gone.... How?

Ray: I don't know.....

Lavonne: I do.

Me: How?

Lavonne: It was Ray's love for you. It was strong. It's powerful. It was burning inside him. It was only instinct that he held your face and put his against yours. That's what healed you. It's not his touch. It's ray. It's always been him.

Me: Wow......

Prince: Yeah.

Ray: So that means.....

Lavonne: You're gonna have to take care of her ray.

Ray: Yeah. Wow. Just.... wow.

Me: Yeah.

Lavonne: We'll I gotta go. I gotta get home.

Me: Okay.

I get up and go hug her.

Me: Be safe okay?

Lavonne: I will. Take it easy okay?

Me: Okay.

She looks at ray.

Lavonne: You. If you hurt her again. I will personally hunt you down and tear you apart piece starting with your balls. Got it?!

Ray gulps and looks scared.

Ray: Got it.

I growl at her.

Me: LAVONNE! Apologize!

Lavonne: SORRY! I went fo far.

Ray just looks at her.

Lavonne: I'm gone.

She walks out the door.

I close the door and look at the guys and head upstairs. I shower and put my pajama's on, do my night routine and just let my hair fall free and head back downstairs. *pajama's up top*

I sit on the couch and throw my head back. I sigh.

Roc: D? You good?

I lift my head.

Me: Yeah roc. I'm good. Just.... a lot of stuff going through my head and it's too much.... But I'm fine.

Roc: Ight.

I get up and say goodnight to the boys and go upstairs and lay down. I feel drained. Tired. I need to lay down. I close my eyes but I hear the door open and see ray. He's just looking at me.

Me: *Mumbles* What?

Ray: Nothing. It's just your really beautiful.

My face turns red and I hide it.

Dang it ray. Why you do this to me?

He pulls my face back out.

Ray: Why are you hiding your face? You don't need to be embarassed.

Me: I-

He kisses me. I kiss back slowly adding tongue this time. I could feel the sparks again. I end it

Ray: Diamond?

Me: Yeah?

Ray: Will you be my girlfriend?

I smirk.

Me: Does this answer your question?

I kiss him.

Ray: I don't know..... Why don't you answer it again for me? *smiles*

Me: As you wish.

We kiss. I lay down getting ready to go to sleep. Ray laying with me.

Ray: I love you babe.

Me: I love you to. Ray2wice.

I smile and lay my head down on his chest. I close my eyes and let slumber take over as I drift into nothingness.