The Dream

Diamond's Dream

I'm at a carnival with Mindless behavior. We're just walking around and I spotted a rollercoaster.

Me: Hey Ray, you wanna ride that with me?

Ray: Uhh not that one, that one is really gonna mess with me.

Me: Okay.

Me: Prince?

Prince: What we waiting on? let's goo! *smiles laughing*

Me: Bet *smiles*

We get on. I sit next to prince. It's really weird cause this roller coaster spins around in a circle but goes in different directions but it's fun I'm ngl!

Me: *On the roller coaster screaming* I LOVE RAYYY!

Prince: *Laughing extremely hard while smiling really hard*

Roc: *Shock off what I said*

Prod: *Shocked* Ay Ray you heard what Diamond said?

Ray: What? What she say?

Prod: She said- Nvm

Ray: *Raises an eyebrow* *Shrugs it off*

The rollercoaster ends

Me: *Gets off* WHOOAAAAA! THAT.... WAS.... AWESOMEEEEEEE!

Prince: *Smiles* Heck yes it was

*All get something to eat*

(Timeskip to the house cause I'm super lazy and didn't feel like writing this part😂😂😂)

Back at the house

I am so exhausted right now. I head upstairs, I shower, hygiene routine and other stuff. After all that, I throw on some short shorts and a crop top and let my hair flow free, and head back downstairs.

After I turn the corner, i saw the boys downstairs on their phones, watching t.v. When they saw me, their jaws dropped.

Me: *Laughs* If ya'll don't close ya'll mouth right now, ya'll act like ya'll never seen me wearing shorts and a crop top before😂😂

Ray: *Finally closes mouth* Yeah but those shorts are TOO short.

Me: Shut up, I know ya'll like the view

*They all blush*

Ray: I do *Then realizes he said that out loud and eyes get wide*

The boys stared at him

I just walked and sat on the ottoman laying on my stomach with my behind  infront of the boys😂

They all look away

I got on my phone and went to youtube. But when I went into it, I saw the last thing I wanted to see... Mindless Behavior. I threw my phone across the room furiously. I was pissed. The boys looked up at me.

Roc: Whoa, what's wrong?

Me: What's wrong? I hate my phone cause everytime I go on youtube or anything else, I always see you guys, and that just reminds me that mindless behavior is gone and is never coming back *starts crying* and it hurts. It's like a huge hole is being punched through my chest everytime and it hurts like hell. I loved ya'll.... and that's what kills me. *Gets angry and balls up fist* But you know what? I'm finally done. I'm at my breaking point, and now I can't feel nothing. I've been hurt so many times to where I don't care anymore... So there's your explanation..

I stormed off upstairs

*Roc gets up to go see if she's okay*

*Prod hold him back* Give her a few minutes

Roc: *Sits back down*

Prince: Dang ya'll, I think we really messed up...

Diamond's POV

I storm off upstairs and slam my door.
I slid down my door tears streaming down my face and they wouldn't stop. I was just so hurt. So angry. And sad at the same time. I heard someone calling my name....

??? Diamond... Diamond... DIAMOND!

Cliffhanger sorry guys!😂😂