Please???

Diamond's POV

Me: Thanks ray

Ray: No problem *smiles*

Me: *walks out of bathroom*

Me: You guys... I'm sooooo sorry you had to see... that.... them... whatever. I'm a very wild sleeper so.... Sorry again.

Prod: It's fine. But we probably won't be able to get it out of our head for a while....

Me: Okay.

I point my finger at ray first then the rest of them.

Me: No funny business.

Ray: Yeah, yeah we know.

Me: Shut up *laughs and hits him playfully*

Ray: Owwww!

Me: Big baby. *laughs*

I walk over to the sink getting ready to wash my hair.

(Timeskip)

I get done washing my hair. The shrinkage is real. I grab the blow dryer and blow dry it out into a big afro puff kinda like prince's. I have a lotttt of hair. Probably to much. My fro literally covers up my eyes.

Me: Ray?

Ray: Yeah D? *turns around and looks at her* Danggggg girl how much hair you got? I can't even see your eyes. Ay guys look at Diamond.

They all look at me.

Prod and Prince: Dannnnggggg!

Prince: Omg that's a lot! Can I run my fingers through it?

Me: Sure prince. *laughs*

I walk over to him and bend my head towards him. He runs his hand through my hair.

Prince: It's really soft D.

Me: Thanks. Anyways, ray do you have a flat iron?

Ray: Yeah I do? Do you need it?

Me: Yes.

Ray: Okay. *runs upstairs* *runs back down with it* *hands it to her*

Me: Thanks ray

I walk over to an outlet and plug it in. I flat iron my hair and it comes down to my butt.

Me: Rayyyy...?

Ray: Wassup?

Me: I know I did your hair and I promise I'll do it again.... but can I flat iron your hair?

Ray: No.

Me: Whyyyy? *whines*

Ray: Because I'm gonna look like a girl.

Me: I think you'll look cute with your hair straightened.

Ray: It's still no.

Me: Please?

Ray: No.

Me: Please?

Ray: No.

Roc: Just let her do it bro.

Ray: Really ya'll to? *looks at me*

Me: *makes puppy dog eyes at him*

Ray: Don't do that.... that... that cute face.... ugh fine you can do it. I give in.

Me: *smiles* YAYYYYY! *jumps on him and puts her legs around him*

Ray: Okay okay. *laughs* Diamond you are really heavy. *puts her down*

Me: I know. It's cause of my thicc legs and my butt. I got to much of it. *laughs*

I run upstairs and grab the brush and comb and come back downstairs.

I sit the stuff on the counter. I tell ray to come sit in the chair. He does.

I part his hair down the middle then do more parts. I flat iron each part. Eventually I get done.

I turn the chair to look at ray.

Me: OMMG! RAY YOU LOOK SO CUTE! I TOLD YOU AND YOUR HAIR IS SO FREAKIN LONG!

Ray: *looks in the mirror* Ight Ight. I'll give you this one. *smiles*

I look at the time on my phone.

Me: Frick! I gotta go guys. I still gotta get ready for school tommorow. I'll see ya'll tommrow okay? *hugs them*

Prod: Okay.

Prince: Be safe!

Me: I will.

I leave out the house and head back to mine. When I get there, Mom's not there.

I just go in and head upstairs and change. I put my hair in a bonnet and picked my outfit for tommorow. *up top*

I lay down. Ready to go sleep. I close my eyes.