Powers Pt. 5

Still Diamond's POV again😂

Me: Alright. Me and lovey going hunting. Babe, the kids are fine. I'll talk to you about them when we get back. And prince, I'm going back in for Lani. I need to see what's taking her so long.

Prince: You think she's hurt?

Me: No. It's impossible to get hurt in the Astral Realm. Don't worry prince, I'll get her out of there.

I gave him a reassuring smile.

Me: Now I gotta go. We'll be back soon.

Me and Lovey set out to go hunting.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of hunting

Me: Hey L. You wanna have some fun?

Lavonne: You read my mind.

Me: Race you. 3, 2, 1, go!

We took off in the forest, the trees becoming a blur around is, as we feel the wind flowing through our hair. I never feel more alive then when I'm running.

I was born to be a vampire. My time as a human is over. It's like it was destiny.

Lavonne: We're here! I made it first.

Me: Did not! I saw it way before you, so technically I made it first.

Lavonne: Touché.

Me: Alright. Who do you wanna take first?

Lavonne: I'll take the murderer, you take the rapist.

Me: Got it.

We split up, locating our pray.

I really wouldn't call this 'murdering' since all they do is hurt people. You can just say we're helping the humans. While we're having fun😈

It's perfect to do it at night time since they're sleeping.

I slowly went inside the tent of the rapist, and moved quickly.

One thing about me is, I like to tease my prey before I kill them.

I bit down on his leg causing him to scream in pain, but I covered his mouth just in time. The pain of my venom is excruciating.

Me: Shh, shh, shh. We wouldn't want to cause a scene would we~?

He just grunted in response. I took my hand off his mouth.

???: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Me: Watch your fucking tone with me.  I'm just here to have a little fun. Your life is in my hands now.

???: SAYS WHO?!

Me: Me bitch.

I broke his leg and covered his mouth.  Ah, I love hearing the screams of abusive people like this cry out in pain, like the people they've caused pain too.

I uncovered his mouth.

Me: I am gonna enjoy sinking my teeth into you.

A scream came from the tent next to his. Looks like Lovey's having fun.

???: DUDE ARE YOU OKAY?? CALL THE POLICE!!

I laughed.

Me: The police aren't gonna help you. After all, what good are they to you, if you're dead?

His eyes went wide.

???: HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!! HELP US PLEASE!!

Me: Oh honey, no one can hear you. Isn't that great? You get to die all by yourself, along with your friend over there~