Wedding

*During the wedding when they say their vows to each other and when they kiss, play this song.*

A few weeks later

Diamond's POV

It's our wedding day. I'm nervous and yet happy at the same time. I feel happy. Very happy. Like I'm making the right decision.

It's almost time to walk down the aisle.

My dress is beautiful. It supports my baby bump beautifully. I'm 6 months now.

My mom is walking me down the aisle. It's time.

Mom: *Exhales* Ready Honey?

Me: *Exhales* Ready.

She connects my arm with hers. And we walk in. I see everybody there.

I look up...... and see ray.

His smile is so beautiful.

I start crying a little.

We reach the end. I hug mom and grab ray's hands and look into his eyes. I love him.

Pastor: Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Diamond Claire and Rayan Lopez. Diamond you first.

Diamond: Ray. These past few years have been the most wonderful thing to me. I love you a lot. More than anything. I loved you since I first saw you. Now we have something to cherish for the rest of lives together. I'm really grateful for that. I love you ray. Always and forever. I promise to be by your side no matter what. Cause I need you. *Puts his hand on her stomach* We need you.

Church: Awwwwww....

Ray: Diamond. I love you a lot. I know I tell you this all the time, and I really mean it. I love you with everything I've got. I promise to protect you and the baby no matter what. You mean everything to me. You're my world. I'll never leave you. I promise to stay by your side always and forever. I love you.

Pastor: By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.

*Play song*
Ray leans down and connects our lips. It was that moment. That one very moment. I cherished the most. I feel so..... so..... I can't describe the feeling. It's just so.....

*End song*

For after a minute or so. We pull away and hear everybody start clapping and ray pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear.....

Ray: Mrs. Lopez..... I like the sound of that. *Smiles*

Me: *Smiles*

We walk down the aisle and enjoy the rest of the wedding.

(Timeskip to the end of the wedding when they get back home cause I don't feel like writing all that stuff)

We ride back home in our limo.

I'm so happy right now. To be starting a new chapter in my life right now. *Holds her stomach*

(Timeskip to when her and Lavonne are at 9 months)

I wake up early. It's almost time. I get up and use the restroom and come out to see ray still sleeping. I kiss his cheek and grab my phone and go downstairs.

I wonder how is everybody doing. I'm gonna call them and see if they wanna come over.

I call Lavonne first.