Reunion

At the ruins of Vaizel, the Seven Deadly Sins and the Ten Commandments are face to face. With the tension rising, the leaders of each group step forward.

"Hello, Zeldris..." Meliodas said as confidently as he could, even if he hated this situation.

"Meliodas, it's been a while, are you still tied to that vixen?" Zeldris teased.

"Brother? Vixen?" Ban yelled, "Captain what'd he mean by that?!"

"Oh, my~ Have you not told your comrades your past?" Zeldris grabbed Meliodas by the collar and whispered, "Will they still trust you if they knew the truth?"

Zeldris grabbed Meliodas by the throat to bar him from speaking, or potentially kill him.

"CAP-" Ban was cut off by Merlin giving him a look that said "Shut up" and at the same time, it was a look of worry.

With Meliodas unable to speak, Estarossa walks up and starts to reveal Meliodas's complicated past.

"Captain? HA! I'm surprised that anyone would trust you of all people to lead. After all, the only reason we're all in this situation is because of your traitorous action of 3,000 years ago."

The sins, excluding Merlin, and their allies all had similar looks of confusion.

"W-what are you talking about?! How could Sir Meliodas have done something 3,000 years ago? No one can live that long." Elizabeth stuttered out as she saw Meliodas still struggling, in vain, to get out of Zeldris's grip.

"It is exactly as it sounds princess, you see, Meliodas is the eldest son of the great Demon Lord, and the former Commander of the Ten Commandments, as well as the former heir to the Demon Lord's throne. He abandoned the throne and his position as our leader when the princess of the Goddess race tricked and seduced my poor elder brother." Zeldris promptly said as he loosened his grip slightly on his elder brother.

A deafening silence filled the air as Meliodas's past came up to the surface. Meliodas struggled to turn around, but he could feel the painful faces that his allies were making.

Monspeet jokingly said, "Hm? Can you all not speak, or are you all that astonished by your captain's history?"

"So what! The captain's still the captain no matter his history!" Diane yelled all teary-eyed.

"Ah, but that is not all giantess. You all are aware of the Holy War 3,000 years ago, are you not?" Zeldris asked releasing Meliodas from his grip.

"I'm aware of the general synopsis of it," King explained, "The story goes like this; In the ancient Holy war of 3,000 years ago, the 4 major races teamed up to destroy the Demon race once and for all. Though, after suffering many losses, the Goddess race decided to sacrifice themselves to seal away the Demon race."

Melascula laughed a bit, not at the situation, but at the sheer lack of knowledge that the Seven Deadly Sins and their allies possessed about the Holy War.

"Do you know how the Holy War started?" Melascula asked.

Meliodas and Merlin got a surprised yet worried look on their faces as King replied.

"Oh my Meliodas, your friends sure are clueless, aren't they?" Melascula said in a mocking tone.

Finally, Meliodas caught his breath and stood up.

"Enough of this! You only trying to" Meliodas was cut off by Monspeet shooting a hell bird at him. Meliodas used counter-vanish to evade the attack.

"Now now, Meliodas, your friends will want an explanation now. If you have nothing to hide, then why are you trying to quiet Melascula?" Monspeet knew that asking this would trap Meliodas and shut him down.