The Two Factions

One of the palace guards ran into the throne room.

"Your Majesty, I have grave news!" The guard exclaimed.

"What is it? Is everyone okay?" King Baltra asked.

"The country to the south, Camelot, has been experiencing a series of magical massacres. It's believed that the Ten Commandments are behind them." The guard explained.

"So the Commandments are in Camelot?!" Baltra asked.

"Is Sir Meliodas being held there by the Ten Commandments?" Elizabeth jumped from her throne.

"We are not sure. Many believe that the Commandments are responsible because of all the stories from the ancient war." The knight further explained, "It wouldn't be wise for the Commandments to hold Meliodas in such a populated country where, if he were to be seen, it would be reported immediately."

"Alright, please tell Gilthunder and Howzer to ready a small force of Holy knights. They'll be going to Camelot to deal with the serial massacres." King Baltra stated.

"I'm going too, and so are the Sins!" Elizabeth proclaimed.

"Alright my child, but be careful as we can't be sure." King Baltra warned.

Elizabeth walked down the hall with the guard towards the training ground where the Holy Knights were.

"Lady Elizabeth! Why are you here?" Gilthunder asked, running towards Elizabeth.

"My father is going to send out a small team of knights to help quell the unrest in Camelot. Gilthunder, can you set up a team for me?" Elizabeth asked.

"Of course, in fact, I already have a team set up for such an occasion," Gilthunder replied, pointing to the right where Howzer, Guila, Jericho, and Slader were training some apprentice Holy knights. "Follow me."

Elizabeth beckoned for the knight from before to go back to his post as she followed Gilthunder to the group.

"Hm? Lady Elizabeth, to what do we owe the appearance?" Slader asked.

"King Baltra needs a taskforce to go to Camelot, as Camelot needs assistance," Gilthunder explained.

"So you would like us to be that task force, correct?" Guila asked.

"Yes, I hope it's not a bother. It'll be explained in the war council room tomorrow, if you want to be part of the task force, please attend the meeting tomorrow." Elizabeth explained. She then walked off, going back to the throne room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With everyone in the war council room, King Bartra stood up from his throne at the head of the table.

"I believe you all have an idea as to why you're here?" King Baltra inquired. "Eizabeth told us the basics about this mission, Your Majesty," Slader stated.

"Good. Then I'll tell you the details," King Baltra started, "The kingdom to the south, Camelot, has been experiencing serial massacres that started about two weeks ago. I am sending you all with Elizabeth to Camelot to help quell these killings and catch the culprit."

Howzer stood up from his chair, "Sir, what does this have to do with the Ten Commandments and Sir Meliodas?"

"Ah yes, that... Many in Camelot believe these massacres to be the work of one or more Commandments. They may try to take over Camelot and use it as a stronghold, if they do, they'll most likely transport Meliodas to Camelot to hold him there." King Baltra explained.

"So, you want us to go there and find the killer, who may be one of the Ten Commandments, and interrogate the killer if they're a Commandment? Am I correct?" Guila asked.

"Yes, you are correct Lady Guila. I will be accompanying you all on this mission." Elizabeth said.

"What about the sins? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to go instead of us? I mean, this is what their captain was talking about." Jericho asked.

"The Sins are on a separate mission located in a classified position." King Baltra replied.

"That is the mission, follow me to the gates," Elizabeth said while getting out of her seat.

The others soon followed, bowing to the king as they left. 

A/N: I'll leave you all on a cliffhanger >:) Thank you so much for 900+ reads/views!!! 

- Author-Chan out