A/N

Hi! Author-Chan here, I wanna clear some things up about my story and about myself! 

1. This is my first Wattpad series, though I have written one piece of fan fiction before. I won't post it because it's hella cringey lmao. 

2. This AU takes place during the Vaizel fighting festival arc during Revival of the Ten Commandments. I really wanted to imagine what would happen if Meliodas went back to the Commandments 

3. In this AU, Mael and Estarossa are still the same people, though I'll reveal it in the story through a different means than the canonical manga did. 

4. Ludobitch and the rest of the Archangels will come into play soon. I want to get a few more chapters before that though. 

5. I'm not giving Ludobitch any redemption type shit, he doesn't deserve it after what he did to Derieri. 

6. The ship Meliodas x Elizabeth won't be in this fic. It wouldn't fit into the narrative very well so Meliodas nor Elizabeth will have any love interests. (That doesn't mean that Mael will stop simping so hard lol) 

7. I have a none-existent update schedule, though I'll try to update within a week of the previous chapter. 

8. After this book, I'm thinking about writing ____ x reader one shots. (Idk who the character is yet) 

9. In this book, I'm going to focus a little more on the Supreme Deity as the villain of the story. I just don't like her or the Demon Lord. 

10. What do you guys want in this story? Ex. ships, character plots, deaths, etc. Shipping wise, I won't do incest, pedophilia, basically ships that wouldn't be legal by US standards (I live in the US so those are the standards). 

I hope you guys have been enjoying this book so far! Have a great day/night!

Author-Chan out.