Plans to Start I

"Well, I say that we target Liones since it's huge!"

"That's moronic you senile old man! We should target small villages and then go after large countries!"

"I'm not senile! You're insane if you think that going slow will actually benefit us! We should go in headstrong and massacre those bastards!"

Galand of Truth and Melascula of Faith were arguing about where the first battle should take place and how they should regain their power.

"Oi. Stop arguing will ya, I'm tryna sleep," Derieri muttered sleepily.

"Shut up Derieri! How about you come and contribute to our conversation instead of trying to stop it." Galand scolded.

Zeldris walked up behind Galand and Melascula and swatted them both on the head.

"There's a meeting about to start on this matter. It's mandatory so get up." Zeldris stated coldly.

Zeldris, Galand, Melascula, and Derieri entered into a hollow room in the demonic tree and sat down. There was a table where the other Commandments sat. Meliodas was at the front of the table with his hands intertwined.

"Now that everyone is here," Meliodas cleared his throat, "We should decide how we will regain our power and our status. Does anyone have any ideas?"

Galand shot up. "We should attack Liones or Camelot and ravage the place 'till it's dust!"

"Are you insane?! We should take over small villages, forcing the inhabitants to collect sacrifices for us, then take the villagers' souls." Melascula took a shot at Galand, earning a menacing glare from Galand and a sigh from Fraudrin.

"Me? Insane? Speak for yourself Melascula! Taking things slow won't get shit done!"

"Attacking large countries with our limited power will only get us killed! Just be patient damn it! We need to revive more Demons so that we will have at least one battalion!"

"We're the Ten Commandments! We alone have the power to take down the other races!"

"Not when we are barely at half strength!"

Meliodas leaned over towards Zeldris. "Should we stop this? It's actually kind of funny."

"Let's let them go at each other for a little more, but if they start getting physical we stop it. Agreed?" Zeldris replied.

"Agreed," Meliodas answered.

Galand and Melascula kept arguing with insults in every sentence. The insults range from "Idiot" to "Senile" and other variations. Finally, the heat was turned up.

Galand smashed his hands down onto the table. "That's it! Fight me Melascula!"

"With pleasure!" Melascula stood up.

"Enough." Meliodas interjected, "I can tolerate your bickering, but I won't have you two fighting each other over a simple difference of opinion."

"While both of you have valid points, we should combine the two ideas so that we don't give our enemies too much time to prepare, and we will regain our power in a relatively quick amount of time," Zeldris stated.

"Care to expand Zel?" Monspeet questioned.

"Of course. We should take over small villages and use their souls to revive a few more of our brethren. Once we have achieved that, Meliodas and I will launch an attack on Camelot."

"Will we accompany you Prince Zeldris?" Fraudrin asked. He was the only Commandment that addressed Meliodas and Zeldris with respect fit for royalty. The only reason Fraudrin addressed the princes as royalty was because he felt obligated to, as he was not one of the original commandments.

"No. The rest of you will continue to take over villages across Britannia and force them to capture humans for us. It will be much easier than going after the humans ourselves, not to mention, the humans will trust their own more easily compared to trusting us of the Demon clan." Zeldris said.

"So then, can we all agree on this plan?" Meliodas asked.

"Bottom line, this is the only good plan we have," Derieri said.

"Why not? It sounds fun! Right, Drole?" Gloxinia asked.

"Yes, it does sound amusing," Drole replied to his friend's question.

"If Derieri is fine with it, so am I," Monspeet said.

"It's... fine. I still think my version is better though." Melascula pouted

"My plan is better than both of yours but everyone else is going with it so what the hell," Galand said triumphantly.

The other commandments nodded.

Meliodas stood up. "And with that, this meeting is adjourned." 

A/N: How did you guys like this chapter? Next chapter will be the Sins and their allies creating their plans. I'll let you guess what the topic for them will be :D Thank you for reading! 

Author-Chan out.