Orphanage..

Both their eyes locked after many years..she smiles at him and stepped forward towards him but abhi stepped back and turned the other side..

she smiles at him and stepped forward towards him but abhi stepped back and turned the other side

Her happiness faded within a second like a mirage...

She thought he came to Delhi with aarya but no he is still in guilt...

She stood there rooted and watched him getting inside the jeep and going away ...

Abhi sees her through the front mirror ....she is looking at the moving jeep with teary eyes...

At night , Simar and Prem goes to terrace and sees pragya glancing at the moon

Pre: pragya..

Pragya looks at him

Pre: Simar said you didn't eat from morning... what happened..

Pr: will I forever live without my two kids..

Simar and Prem are shocked to hear her question..till yesterday she used to give them hope saying one day surely abhi will come with aarya and that day her family will get completed..

Si: what happened pragya

Pr: I am slowly losing my hopes Bhabhi...I searched a lot but couldn't find my aarya..I don't even know whether he is alive or not..

Saying she burst into tears...

Simar hugged her and says," keep faith in God pragya ...he is seeing your sufferings for the past four years, he will surely do something...our aarya will be safe some where.."

Pre: come let's have dinner together...

Pr: I will have later..

Pre: but

Si: she is saying right, she will eat later

Saying she pulled him and went from there...

Si: I think pragya is missing abhi

Pre: why will she miss him...she don't love him

Si: what made you to think like that

Pre: even after all these how could she love him..