The End Is Not The End

Abhi sees Ira walking towards him with a knife in his hand through a mirror on the side..

Abhi smiles with tears and closed his eyes , he happily accepts his son's punishment

Ira's hand shivered while standing behind abhi..All these years he waited for his father's defeat...he wanted to revenge his father for ...for ...

He drops the knife and sits on the floor..

Abhi turns hearing the sound

Ira's pov :

       Why can't I complete the sentence... i should revenge him for leaving me alone

" He left you or you left him" , his heart argued..

Suddenly his hatred towards his father has vanished and he started to feel anger over himself..

"He loved his job more than his family", his brain said..

"And that is not a big sin", his heart said

Aarya holds his pounding head and thinks," because of him my sister would have died and my mom would..."

His heart argued back saying ," he saved his daughter "

Aarya's pov;

         He saved your sister and whatever pain your mom going through is because of you aarya . You left them.you wanted to hurt your dad and you successfully did that at the cost of your mom , sister and brother's happiness..you faked your death..you hided from them ..you destroyed the evidences...you didn't allow them near you..you did all these to punish your dad for the mistake he never did...

Suddenly aarya felt hard to breathe , his head spinned ..his mind got clouded...he takes the knife and about to cut his neck , but abhi slapped him making him to stumble..the knife fell far from them..

GUILT KILLS..

Abhi kneels on the ground and hugs aarya and cries ...

Ab: don't punish us more aarya

He holds aarya's face and tells ," i will die rather than seeing you di.."

He couldn't even complete the word..

Aarya sees his father who is sobbing like a child..

His guilt increased..he didn't want to live but he cannot hurt his family more ..

He doesn't know what should he do now

Abhi whispers," come home aarya..."

Seeing his father's pleading eyes.. Aarya gets up..

Ab: Home is not home without you aarya... all are waiting for you at home...your family is waiting

Ira's pov:

     waiting for me.... waiting for the person who destroyed their peace..

A drop of tear fell over his hand.. that's when he realised he was crying...all these years he never cried..he strongly believed that tears will make him weak.. whenever he felt sad , or he missed his family he wouldn't cry instead he will get angry over his father..

Abhi looks at aarya who is facing the other side and tells," I am sorry aarya... please forgive your daddy.."

On hearing that , aarya closes his mouth with his palms and sobs ..

He wanted forgiveness from his family... firstly from him...he knew his family will forgive him easily but his inner self will never forgive him..

Abhi hugs his son and tells," let it go aarya..let go of the guilt..we are with you... always.."