Who is Ira

She narrated the events happened in evening

Flashback begins:

       When Kiara was returning from college , some boys surrounded her in bike and started to comment bad about her..

    When a boy was about to touch her dress , a brick and a school bag hitted right across his face..

   That boy winced in pain and all turned back to see Harish and ira ..

Ira fought with them while harish pulled Kiara to the other side..

The public informed the police and the Inspector brought them to abhi as ACP's son harish is involved..

Abhi was stunned when he saw kiara's name and her mother's name in her college id card..

Kiara ignored his longing eyes

Then abhi composed himself for harish's sake and called pragya..

Flashback ends:

With shaky voice pragya asks," ACP's son?"

Kiara nods with guilt ...

Pragya looked at harish who is totally pissed off because of his dad

When pragya was about to move near harish to hug him , Kiara called her," maa"

Pragya stopped in her tracks and composed herself..

Pragya turns to abhi and asks," mistake is not theirs, then why are you treating them like this"

Ab: these three created nuisance to public.. they took law in their hands..

Pr: what should they do then... should wait for police ....

Ab: listen pragya...I got complaint against them , that's why

Pragya cuts him," that's why...what "

Abhi sighs ..

Harish looked at the scene Infront of him with awe...

He had never seen his dad scared...but now he is scared to answer kiara's mom...

Ira stood there uninterested...

Pragya snatched the key from abhi and unlocked Ira's hand cuff...

Pragya thrusts the keys in abhi's hand and says," don't hurt my kids"

She stopped abruptly  and rushed from there...

Kiara ran behind her calling," mom"

Harish gets inside the jeep...

When Ira was about to move abhi asks," who are you ? Why is pragya always protecting you?"

Ira cuts him," I need no one to protect me...."

Saying he walks away from there..

At night pragya cries hugging two little t-shirts close to her heart..

Kiara rushed inside pragya's room and hugs her mother to comfort her..

Pr: my Harish was near me but I couldn't even hug him..

She cries loudly

Kiara's eyes filled with tears

Seeing her daughter's face, pragya wipes her tears and says," it's late come"

Then after making Kiara to sleep  , pragya takes aarya's photo and thinks," my heart will always tell that you are near me but don't know why nowadays I can even feel you near me..."

She kissed Aarya's photo and hugged it and slept..

Somewhere in a small house, Ira opens his trunk box and sees many pics and paper cuts of abhi..

He takes another pic of abhi and pragya taken in the morning and threw it inside the trunk ...

Ira's pov;
    You were never a good father, you are not a good husband, soon I will prove everyone that you are not a good police too..

When he was closing the trunk box, unknowingly his finger gets struck...

He winced in pain ....

Here pragya gets up from her sleep calling," aarya"..

********

To be continued..

*******