Waqt ne tume badal diya aur tumne mujhe..

Abhi comes to a hotel in mufti with few police officers..

He had a glass of whiskey  in his one hand and a cigarette in his other hand

When he is waiting for the criminal, he heard the most beautiful song, her chuckle..

He turns and sees pragya laughing hardly while talking to kiara in phone..

Pragya controls her laughter hearing kiara's whines..

Pr: tk meri maa...I will buy everything you said..

Ki: soon...I am very hungry..

Pr: Haan coming..

Abhi's pov;

She is living in Mumbai but didn't come to meet me and Harish..Here I am living the life of dead , but she is very happy...I am living with the hope that she will one day accept me but she is happy in her own life, a life without me ....how could she be happy without me.. doesn't she miss me like I miss her..

He always wished for her peace and happiness , but it hurts him deeply thinking he has no place in her life..

He was jealous of what she has...peace..joy.. but he was happy for her too ..

He gulps the whiskey furiously...

At that time purab calls him and says," abhi...Sameer is in apple tree restaurant...I am following him.."

Abhi tells the Inspector , " purab's team is following him guys , you all move there.."

In: sir you..

Ab: purab will take care

Saying he sips the drink..

In: sir...shall I book a room for you..

Abhi nods and continues to drink..

Abhi drinks rarely and if he is drunk then he will either stay in police station or in some hotel...he doesn't want harish to see him like that..

Abhi sees pragya buying food...

Abhi's pov;
   If you are happy, so am I...I am very happy with out you...and I will show you that...

He wanted to poke her where it hurts...so he took the lighter and slowly walked towards her..

As she is seeing something in her mobile while walking she didn't notice abhi..

She collides with him and her mobile and his cigarette fells down..

Without seeing him Pragya immediately says sorry and takes her mobile...she was about to take the cigarette but stops..

She then takes the cigarette and turns..

She is shocked seeing abhi...

He comes closer to her.. pragya flinches due to the alcohol smell...