To Mumbai

Six years later...

In train..

Ki: mummy are you sad that we are going back to Mumbai..

Pragya looks at her and asks," why will I be sad...my daughter got admission in a best college in Mumbai.. nothing is important than your studies..."

Kiara lays her head on her shoulder and closes her eyes..

After sometime pragya went to washroom...

Suddenly many goons came there wearing masks and having knives in their hands...

People shouted in fear seeing them, it is a ladies couch .

One goon shouted," everyone keep quiet or else "

All remained silent hearing him...

Another goon tells," everyone give your money and jewels to us..."

Seeing all protesting , one goon pulled Kiara towards him raised his hand to stab Kiara but another goon stopped him by holding his hand...

That goon said," leave my hand Ira... what are you doing...did you like her.."

Ira left his hand and pushed Kiara on the seat..

Due to fear , slowly Kiara felt difficult to breathe and got wheezing...

She took the inhaler from her bag but it fell on the floor near the goons..

Ira kicked it near Kiara while other goons looked at him surprised..

He took a gun from his shirt and pointed it Infront of another lady....

All started to remove their jewels and give them...

When the goon who is collecting other's jewels go near Kiara...Ira tells ," let's go"

Goon: but..

Ira: I said let's go..

Saying he got the bag from him ...after glancing at Kiara for sometime, he left from there..

All goons jumped outside the train as it got slowed down as the train gonna reach the station...

When Ira was about to jump, he felt a hold on his shoulder...

He turns and sees a lady...

Pr: what are you doing...you will get hurt if you jump from a moving train....

Ira wriggled from his hold and looked at her surprised...

Kiara who came in search of her mother shouts," maa...move away he is a thief"

Pragya sees the bag in his hand and tried to pull it but he throwed it out...

He sees the train about to enter the station and  jumps out but pragya holds his mask and pulls it away....

She sees him getting up from the ground and running from there..

Then all ladies in that couch complained to the railway police...

Those ladies asked pragya to tell the police about that criminal as she is the only one who saw his face but pragya lied them that she doesn't remember and left from there politely...

In auto ,

Ki: why did you lie..

Pr: I don't want us to land in any trouble..we should stay away from police related problems..

Kiara nods and thinks," after 10 years I am coming back to my native...this city is changed a lot but the bitter memories associated with this place is still the same.."