FAILURE

Kiara whispers in tears," please don't leave us bhai"

Ira parts her from the hug..

Kiara holds his hand and tells," we are not happy Bhai"

But Ira wriggles her hold and steps back .

She sobs loudly seeing that..

Pragya moves near Kiara saying," Kiara beta don't cry " , because of her continuous sobbing , Kiara suddenly felt hard to breathe .... slowly she started to wheeze..

Ira holds her from behind and tells ," calm down Kiara..."

All came towards her..

Abhi was about to touch Kiara's but Ira shouts," stay away...she needs fresh air"

Abhi moves back..

Pragya rushed inside the house to take the inhaler from her handbag ..She searched for her handbag but then remembers she didn't bring her handbag with her..

Abhi comes in and tells," quick pragya" ,..  pragya nods negatively at him

Ab: text me the medicine name

Saying he rushed from there

Here ira and Harish made Kiara to sit on the floor and Ira tells her to breathe in and out..

Ira shouts

Ir:  first stop crying , take deep breathe...

Kiara cries and inbetween her wheeze she asks

Ki: will you leave us again ?

Seeing his little sister suffering ira nods negatively and tells ," no "

He looks up and sees pragya standing there with teary eyes ..

Ira softly asks,"inhaler?"

Pr: your dad went to buy ..

Ira looked away hearing that thinking,"my dad ?...he is not"

Then abhi comes there with medicines and inhaler...after sometime Kiara calms down..

Ira looked at pragya and went near her, he holds pragya's face and tells," come with me mumma "

Pragya looked at him ..His one word,mumma fell over her dried heart like a rain drop... tear pearls rolled down her cheeks..she badly wanted to be with her son..he is her long lost gem , the gem which she found when she stopped searching..

She softly touched his face, shoulders and hands.. she hugged him and burst into loud sobs..

FINALLY SHE FOUND HER SON..

She kissed his forehead and smiles at him with tears...

Ira holds her wrist and tells," come mumma"

Saying he started to walk but stopped seeing his mother standing still.

Ir: mumma

Pr: i can't come aarya

Ir: why mumma.. don't tell me you want to be with him

Saying he pointed towards abhi..

Before pragya could tell anything , Ira pulls her and tell," let's go"

Harish stops them by holding pragya's other wrist .

Ir: Harish leave her hand

Ha: you leave her hand bhai

Ir: Harish you don't know anything...stay out of this...

Ha: out of what bhai.. should I stand simply seeing you taking away my mother..

Ira frowns and asks

Ir: Your mother?

Harish nods.

Shocked Ira tells," you are same like him"

Ha: i am glad

Ira glares at Harish and leaves pragya's hand.

Ira sees his mother who is standing there in tears facing the ground..

Ir: so you will not come

Pragya nods negatively

Furious ira walks away from her..

Abhi blocks his way and kneels on the floor...he folds his hands 🙏 and cries..He was a failure..In between his sobs he whispered,"sorry"

Ira goes from there ignoring him..

Pragya kneels on the ground and sobs ..she thinks ," I am a big failure as a mother" .

" FAILURE" , the only word continuously kept ringing on their ears..

******

To be continued...