trouble

Here Ira thinks ," I should stay away from that ACP's family"

Next day , according to his plan Ira meets an old woman in the temple and he was about to leave the temple...but stopped hearing pragya's voice...

He turns and sees her giving prasad to beggars..

One among them blessed pragya saying," may God bless your husband and kids beta "

Hearing that ira smirked...

He thinks," no one can save that ACP from me"

When he was about to move, someone caught his arm...he turned and sees pragya holding his arm and seeing the bandaid in his finger.

Pr: how did this happen

Irritated ira tells," it is not safe for you to speak with me"

Pr: why

Before ira could threaten her, pragya asks

Pr: are you scared about ACP

Seeing the cute grin in her face, Ira tells," I am not scared of anyone... neither that ACP nor that ACP's dad..

Pragya frowns hearing that making ira to smile inwardly.. she forcefully feeds him the prasad..

Ir: are you following me

Pr: I thought of asking you the same

Ira laughs and asks," why will I follow an oldie leaving other chicks"

Pragya hits him with her handbag and tells ," brat..I will not speak with you hereafter"

Ir: don't speak

Pragya hits him and tells

Pr: I myself don't know why I am being good to a thief..do you know I even planned to adopt you and take you home

Saying she smiles , Ira's heart felt some heaviness seeing her pure smile.... pragya's mobile rang, while she is busy speaking ira walks away from there...

Pragya hangs kiara's call and looks around for Ira but couldn't find him..

She smiles sadly and went from there..

Ira stands behind a jeep and sees pragya searching for him and thinks," stay away from me"

Days rolled, pragya showers her love on Ira whenever she sees him unexpectedly..

This disturbed ira a lot...

Few weeks later, Kiara shouts," mom...mom...see this"

Pragya gets the newspaper and is shocked to see the news...

Ki: daddy and drugs .....no way mom

Pragya throws the newspaper and goes to abhi's house with Kiara..

******

To be continued..

******