ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ

//ꜱʟᴜʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ//

8.10 you ready?

8.10 Give me 5 minutes.

8.11 want me to come to your studio?

8.13 Sure.

8.13 okay i am gonna be there in 5

Harry puts down his phone and checks his beach bag once again. He's got everything - towel, flip flops, sunscreen, sunglasses, extra clothes, a hat, hair bands and clips. He even took one of his favourite books just in case he is going to have time. But considering Louis is a loud chaotic mess, he is going to just lie down onto his towel and watch that kid running around.

He checks his phone once again, seeing it's almost time he and Louis agreed to meet up. The curly boy runs around the flat, making sure the stove is off, no candle is lit, the balcony is closed and water is not running in the bathroom.

He is just now realising his yellow swim shorts are kind of tight on him, indicating he must have got a little fatter since the last time he went to the beach with Niall. He feels uneasy to even think about gaining weight and showing it to Louis especially. He knows the rich man hasn't seen him in these shorts before, so he can't possibly know Harry gained into them. But it is still making Harry insecure.

He doesn't even know why; it's not like Louis has never seen his thick bum and thighs.

Finally, the curly lad locks the flat and runs down the stairs into the busy morning street. He already sees Louis in front of the pub, leaning against his rented car and waiting patiently. He wears a black tank top and grey jean shorts and slip-on Vans, looking casual, but still rich. Harry's knees slightly shake, Louis' tattoos the ultimate cause of that.

 Harry's knees slightly shake, Louis' tattoos the ultimate cause of that

"Oh God, Louis," Harry sighs.

"What?"

"You couldn't choose a more noticeable vehicle."

"What's wrong with this one? I liked it. I actually have a Lamborghini in LA. Just not this type."

"Let's go before Niall sees this car and rushes out of the pub to take pictures with it," Harry comes to the passenger seat, sits down and puts on his seatbelt. The car is huge. And luxury. And most probably expensive.

"Niall likes cars?" Louis asks when he sits down behind the steering wheel and seatbelts himself as well.

"Yeah, kind of. It's not an obsession but each time he sees a cool car he is taking selfies and rambles about it for some time," Harry explains and throws his beach bag on the back seats.

Louis starts the car with a big roar, making Harry roll his eyes immediately. But before he could even notice if Niall indeed came out to see what's going on, they were speeding down the streets and out of the city.

It's quiet for a while, Harry still a little sleepy. If it wasn't just a 30-minute ride, he would consider a nap, but it is not worth it. Instead, he is taking in the smell of the luxury car, as well as its black and white interior. He is trying not to move in his seat so he won't destroy something - that would really suck. The leather seat is so comfortable, Harry never sat in such a comfortable car before. He has so much space, even for his legs.